Football Programmes Centre

A few interesting programmes FOR SALE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
A few interesting programmes FOR SALE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chris_afc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:32 pm 
Post subject: A few interesting programmes FOR SALE

Hoping to get a bit of money for these programmes as otherwise I'm tempted to put them in the recycling because there have been no takers on other forums Sad

Need the money to go to Australia, will someone take these off my hands for a reasonable sum of money?

The Anfield '89 away programme "It's up for grabs now" programme. Liverpool vs Arsenal 26th May 1989
This is a lovely programme for any Arsenal fan to be the proud owner of and was a great moment in the clubs history!
The Champions League Final 2006 (Arsenal vs Barcelona)
still in it's original wrapping unopened! Another great piece of history, would have been better if we won the game! My grandad who went to the game couldn't find one on the night and so I bought this on eBay but haven't opened it!
Two interesting programmes from the late 60's.
1st England vs Young England, some of the 1966 World Cup winning team in the England team for this game.
2nd Arsenal vs Gillingham, the FIRST League Cup game ever to be played by Arsenal. It's a small 4 page programme (smaller than the usual one!) and is quite collectible.
England vs Yugoslavia Friendly from just before the 66 World Cup, signed by Alan Ball, Gordon Banks, Ray Wilson, both Charlton brothers, Geoff Hurst and one more who I can't remember without looking for the programme! (comes with certificate of authenticity!)
holtie96

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 pm 
Post subject: Progs

If any of my fellow forum members are interested in these please pm me first. Thank you [/b]
chris_afc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm 
Post subject:

Yes am fully aware of what happened with you holtie but I received a message from the admin on this forum giving me a second chance a year ago or so.
Wanted to brush it under the carpet and start again but you had to go and leave a message on here didn't you?

I've just lost my job, need a little bit of money together and will honestly give the programmes over but you had to stick your oar in.

Feel free to relay your side of the story, I give up.
holtie96

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 pm 
Post subject: Programmes

Seeing as you have decided to take this head on, i will respond.
I am not sticking my oar in as you put it Chris.
You have made a claim on here that you have tried other forums. My dealing with you was not pleasant and I would not want any of my fellow forum members to have a similar experience
You may have grown up at last, and yes you may be due a second chance. You basically robbed me for nearly 6 months
Stick it on eBay and it will sell and that way everyone is protected.
Fellow forum members I reiterate that my dealings were some time ago and as Chris says time has moved on, but it had to be said. I have a lot of respect for people on this forum.
chris_afc

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 pm 
Post subject:

Ok, sorry, just pretty annoyed at the moment.

Didn't mean to get angry, everything's going wrong in my life at the moment.

Sorry holtie
holtie96

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm 
Post subject: Programmes

Apology accepted Chris, it takes balls to post that apology.
I can confirm that Chris did trade with me in the past and I have no doubt that he has the items listed. I also received what I purchased.
Time has moved on and I will say no more on the subject
goonerboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:

good luck with selling them but you are most likely to be better off sticking them on eBay on a free listing weekend.

A few years ago these would have been interesting/rarer items but sadly (with the exception of the signed item) the other four are routinely sold on ebay at prices well below dealer prices.

The liverpool one you might get £10-15 on a good day, the barcelona one now sells for around £5, the england v young england for a couple of quid and the gillingham one you can pick up for around £5.

I can't advise about the england one but with the autographs you might get a few quid.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: