Football Programmes Centre

Extensive 1940's collection for sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Extensive 1940's collection for sale
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 am 
Post subject:

list here please, [email protected], thanks
speedykev

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:20 am 
Post subject:

Please can you send me a list to [email protected]
RoddyN

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 am 
Post subject:

Can you also send a list to [email protected]

Many thanks
Popsider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 pm 
Post subject:

Please send me a list to:

[email protected]

thanks
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:16 pm 
Post subject:

Any chance of photos? Thanks
Wullie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm 
Post subject: Re: Prices

Wullie wrote:
tigger wrote:
Dear Wullie
Chesterfield Newcastle United 27/08/1947 Average - £13
Darlington Carlisle United 26/04/1947 Good - £20
Gateshead Doncaster Rovers 16/11/1946 Good - £20
Manchester United Sunderland 06/03/1948 Good - £25
Middlesborough Sunderland 09/11/1946 Good - £20
Newcastle United Coventry City 04/10/1947 Good - £20
Newcastle United Burnley 21/09/1946 Good - £30
Stoke City Sunderland 17/05/1947 Good - £20

Regards,

Tigger

reserve those programmes for me then.I'll take the lot.

Cheers Thumbs Up
Fishy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 pm 
Post subject:

List please tigger - [email protected]
Posh1959

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 pm 
Post subject:

If anyone on here has bought the Plymouth v Newcastle 46/7 and would like a quick sale please pm me, thanks
martino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 pm 
Post subject: Progs

Hi

Any Huddersfield? If so can you PM or E Mail [email protected]
with details.

Thanks, M
holtie96

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:36 pm 
Post subject: Programmes

Has anyone actually parted with any cash? I responded to a direct response from Matthew on Monday placed an order request immediately on Monday and have heard nowt, not even a reply.
Just be careful folks...
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject: programmes

People have already been caught out once by this guy. Why do they keep going back? To me, it beggars belief.
Wullie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm 
Post subject:

I offered to buy 8 programmes. 5 really good ones and 3 average.
Surprise surprise, only the 3 average were left.
The prices seem too good to be true for some of them. Like someone saying i'll give you £50 if you give me £20.
1946/47 Stoke v Sunderland £20 ? Sorry sold, BUT I DO HAVE..... come off it. Nod
tigger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 pm 
Post subject:

I am very sad to have to say how astounded I have been at peoples abruptness and rudeness on this site. My wife and I have been given the thankless job of selling my Father-in-laws programme collection to raise funds. My Father-in-law has dementia aged 64!! and is in a care home! I ask for peoples patience (which for some seems in short supply!) whilst we sell our stock of programmes and do the best we can, whilst having limited knowledge on this subject. I would like to finish by saying that for the few people who have been rude and disrespectful,there have been a number of genuinly nice people for which it has been a pleasure doing business with! Thumbs Up
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm 
Post subject: programmes

I refer to your earlier posting. Small wonder that there has been some annoyance?

List now fully completed and prices added to list. Don't comment until you've got the full picture. Now look who looks silly! Mr T
tigger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:49 pm 
Post subject:

I will not be deterred by this small minded behaviour of a few and will continue to do the best job I can at selling these programmes. Rest assured anyone who has sent me cheques, they will be getting their programmes. The programmes are selling like hot cakes so get in fast and an updated list with prices will be sent out. Programmes already bought by people will be sent out soon as soon as the cheques arrive. Very Happy
Rocky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm 
Post subject:

tigger wrote:
I am very sad to have to say how astounded I have been at peoples abruptness and rudeness on this site. My wife and I have been given the thankless job of selling my Father-in-laws programme collection to raise funds. My Father-in-law has dementia aged 64!! and is in a care home! I ask for peoples patience (which for some seems in short supply!) whilst we sell our stock of programmes and do the best we can, whilst having limited knowledge on this subject. I would like to finish by saying that for the few people who have been rude and disrespectful,there have been a number of genuinly nice people for which it has been a pleasure doing business with! Thumbs Up

Whilst I sympathise with your plight, some of your previous threads on the same topic of selling these or similar programmes have not been well received. If I recall this must be the fifth thread you have posted trying to sell programmes and on occasion questions have been raised.

I am sure that if you had highlighted to "having limited knowledge on the subject" in the first instance, then you may have been offered the usual respectful assistance and advice due to you, including pricing. As it is, some of your responses (or lack of) have caused frustration & suspicion rather than rudeness and abruptness. To many people in our hobby have had their fingers burnt or have been subject to similar experiences of time wasters, hence some of the more negative comments.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:50 am 
Post subject:

Rocky Boro wrote:
tigger wrote:

Whilst I sympathise with your plight, some of your previous threads on the same topic of selling these or similar programmes have not been well received. If I recall this must be the fifth thread you have posted trying to sell programmes and on occasion questions have been raised.

I am sure that if you had highlighted to "having limited knowledge on the subject" in the first instance, then you may have been offered the usual respectful assistance and advice due to you, including pricing. As it is, some of your responses (or lack of) have caused frustration & suspicion rather than rudeness and abruptness. To many people in our hobby have had their fingers burnt or have been subject to similar experiences of time wasters, hence some of the more negative comments.

Would have to agree with this. Quite a few posters on here recently, claiming to have this, that, or the other, only to vanish, presumably to Ebay to list as fast as possible to make a few quid once some interest has been established. I can understand forum members frustrations when bearing this in mind, and viewing some of your posts.
Wullie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 pm 
Post subject:

Well said Rocky and Mick. I'm afraid you have only got yourself to blame tigger for your bizarre posts. Put yourself in our shoes . Would you send off £100s to someone who does not introduce themselves, does not explain their situation, offers programmes,asks for prices, does a runner, then won't answer emails, then offers programmes again, then gets offers but ignores them.

You call us small minded and expect people to send money to a complete stanger. Sorry mate,"" rude and disrespectful""? How about this, you are a total prat.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 pm 
Post subject:

Wullie wrote:
Well said Rocky and Mick. I'm afraid you have only got yourself to blame tigger for your bizarre posts. Put yourself in our shoes . Would you send off £100s to someone who does not introduce themselves, does not explain their situation, offers programmes,asks for prices, does a runner, then won't answer emails, then offers programmes again, then gets offers but ignores them.

You call us small minded and expect people to send money to a complete stanger. Sorry mate,"" rude and disrespectful""? How about this, you are a total prat.

The fact that these lists have been nearly ready to send out since February 2011 is the biggest worry. Good job this guy isn't Oscar Schindler.
albion99

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:14 am 
Post subject: List please

Can you let me have a list of whats left please

[email protected]

Thanks
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: