Football Programmes Centre

Over 500 pre-war programmes...
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Over 500 pre-war programmes...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:13 pm 
Post subject: Over 500 pre-war programmes...

...of Sheffield United now on line at

www.flickr.com/photos/sharrowblade/collections

Many thanks so far to all forum members who have sent me a scan so far. (leslie, Raymond, Jimbo, garry R, tcno10, Pete etc etc)

If anyone has any out there for Sheffield United and could send a scan of a programme cover I haven't got, then it would be much appreciated.

Its 14 months since I started it and it just keeps on growing.

Never thought it would get this far, just need to fill in the match details from 86 onwards and put some blanks in between 1897 and 1915 Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
1980Cossie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:42 pm 
Post subject:

I have a fair few pre-war involving Halifax Town that i can send you if you need, also have a 1922/23 Northampton v Halifax FA Cup 2nd Replay @ Sheff Utd if you collect scans of neutral matches at Bramhall Lane

1912/13 Sheffield United Res v Halifax Town (First Team) Possibly the earliest known Halifax Town away. I have a scan of this saved on my PC although this is the back cover and not the front but can dig it out and scan the front for you.

Halifax Town v Sheffield United (Friendly) 30.9.39

[/img]
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 am 
Post subject:

1980Cossie wrote:
I have a fair few pre-war involving Halifax Town that i can send you if you need, also have a 1922/23 Northampton v Halifax FA Cup 2nd Replay @ Sheff Utd if you collect scans of neutral matches at Bramhall Lane

1912/13 Sheffield United Res v Halifax Town (First Team) Possibly the earliest known Halifax Town away. I have a scan of this saved on my PC although this is the back cover and not the front but can dig it out and scan the front for you.

Halifax Town v Sheffield United (Friendly) 30.9.39

Cheers Cossie, I would really appreciate it.

Best Regards Sharrowblade
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
corneli_blue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 pm 
Post subject:

I'm not a fan Blades fan, but I just spent a pleasant couple of hours going through all the photos you've posted.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to share your collection.

Alan

(Blooobirds, blooobirds)
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: