Football Programmes Centre

Next Season
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Next Season

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Geddon's Football League Predictor Competition 2011/12
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geddon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:06 pm 
Post subject: Next Season

Between September 2012 and January 2013 I won't be around to update the prediction league, mostly because I'll be enjoying myself in Thailand and Australia and won't have the time. If the competition is going to run next season, I'm going to need a voulenteer (or perhaps a few voulenteers) to post the fixtures and enter the results each week. At the moment, I've got a spreadsheet where I enter the results each week and post them on my website, which obviously I'll be happy to share, if anyone does indeed want to do it.

Posting the fixtures shouldn't take you very long at all, the only difficulty is in trying to keep a decent balance for each team, while entering the results does take a bit longer - although I am hoping to automate that process as well.

So please let me know if you're interested. If nobody wants to do it then I'm afraid we're going to be without a competition next season, or I can run a shorter competition from January onwards.
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 pm 
Post subject:

I'll do it Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
WileBrownAstle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:

I'll help out.
| More
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Geddon's Football League Predictor Competition 2011/12 All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: