Football Programmes Centre

1940s For sale at fixed prices
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
1940s For sale at fixed prices
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForestMick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 pm 
Post subject: Re: programmes

Auchinleckian wrote:
I'm flummoxed!

Probably because you haven't got over your dressing down from Redcollector John!
BAZZABAGGIES

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:44 am 
Post subject:

Sharrowblade you should change your name to Shallowblade.

For your information Ive have now sold the cr 1946/7 v Sheffield United so na na na na na.

Last year I sold the SHEFFIELD UNITED v WOLVES FA CUP 1946/7 Very rare single sheet for £3,600 .
YES THREE THOUSAND AND SIX HUNDRED POUNDS... Its that hard Denis Clareborough has not got it... So £40 for the first match is reasonably priced.. Easy
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:41 pm 
Post subject:

BAZZABAGGIES wrote:
Sharrowblade you should change your name to Shallowblade.

For your information Ive have now sold the cr 1946/7 v Sheffield United so na na na na na.

Last year I sold the SHEFFIELD UNITED v WOLVES FA CUP 1946/7 Very rare single sheet for £3,600 .
YES THREE THOUSAND AND SIX HUNDRED POUNDS... Its that hard Denis Clareborough has not got it... So £40 for the first match is reasonably priced.. Easy

So Na Na Na Na Na Laughing

Congratulations on the 46/7 sale, Dick Turpin rides again.

I'm well aware of the value of the replay, there's no need to shout. I'm also aware that Denis hasn't got it, although quite what the price of the replay has to do in justifying the price of the first tie is beyond me.

Still, it matters little, you've found a buyer and that's just dandy, us shallow folk that lack depth and mental intellect (I'll let you know I have 3 CSE's), should just put on us parka's, go and feed the ferret, doff our flat cap's to our better's such as yourself, and trawl around Car Boot's.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Rafehod

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:07 am 
Post subject:

now now ladies......count to 10 and deeeeeeep breaths

Laughing
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: