Football Programmes Centre

Northern Ireland Football Forum
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Northern Ireland Football Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nozer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 pm 
Post subject: Northern Ireland Football Forum

I joined the N.I.F.F this week in the hope of obtaining some of the Distillery progs from the mid 50s that i am looking to obtain. After only THREE posts from me got this.
Mesage from the site to me this morning said "You have been band from the site has obvesioly you are not looking to contrebute any thing ,indefernet ban.
W***ers.
Dodge

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:21 pm 
Post subject:

http://www.irishleaguesupporters.com/forums/

This site? Its pretty useful IMO. They have a Programmes and Memorabilia secton too
clsyorkshire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:46 pm 
Post subject:

Oh dear - I guess that English isn't a strength of that person. Or intelligence.
nozer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:40 pm 
Post subject:

Dodge wrote:
http://www.irishleaguesupporters.com/forums/

This site? Its pretty useful IMO. They have a Programmes and Memorabilia secton too
Thanks Dodge ,i have rejoined this forum again after a laps of about 12 months ,and your rite it is quite good ,had a bit of help in the past in obtaining Distillery progs mid 50s ,posted again now just waiting for replys .thanks again.Phil.
johnwells

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:09 pm 
Post subject: Northern ireland forum

I too have had problems with them. I collect first and last issues and include both sides of the Irish border.

I posted a message enquiring about such games thinking this would generate communication between collectors,which is what forums are about surly, helping others.

For some reason I still cant work out he bannd me yet I didnt swear or incite anybody.

what is more annoying is that he did not have the guts to advise me of my error, oe give time to correct it.

ccan anyone advise why please

thank you

john
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
nozer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 pm 
Post subject: N.I.F.F.

Hi John , thanks for your last post has it has brought me back a link to the Irish League Supporters .com that i had somehow misslayed ,it is a great site re the Irland sean.
Yes i am still mistifyed has to why i was binned after just the three posts , think a bit of Jobsworth going on there.
May be the site should be renamed N.A.F.F. ?.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: