Football Programmes Centre

Pre 1964 English nrothern non league
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pre 1964 English nrothern non league

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:24 pm 
Post subject: Pre 1964 English nrothern non league

Seeing as we've many new members, probably best to readvertise my permanent wants, which are Englsih non league, pre 1964, as long as they're from north of the Trent. Would also consider some Midland League from south of there was well, so anyone with the likes of Yorkshire League, Cheshire League, Lancashire Combination, Northern League, etc, I would be willing to buy, or can offer some very good exchanges.
Similarly, also always after any pre 1970 Scottih non league whatsoever, pre 1970 Scottish non league in the Cup proper; Kilmarnock 64-5; Aberdeen 60-1; Dundee 61-2; Celtic 66-7; any pre 1970 Stenhousemuir.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: