Football Programmes Centre

2009 euro final
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2009 euro final

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
certainlynot

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 12:49 pm 
Post subject: 2009 euro final

Dont normally bother with buying the euro final but thought i'd buy tonights . Just been delivered (damaged spine) by Royal Mail and only they will no how they treat thier mail , especially those marked "please do not bend" , anyway moving on , had a look thro it and notice there is no team line ups and no mention of the officials , there is however a double spread on the "match ball" 1/3rd txt , 2/3rds picture , whoever wins tonight has the privellage of using this ball in thier home games nxt season , the ball is seamless as its manufactured by "thermal bonding" EH . Interesting stuff . Most of the prog is dedicated to previous finals , the route the 2 sides took , a quiz and a couple of personal messages from the powers that be . All in all , a poor programme , The team line ups would of been handy .
CarlisleUtdMem

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 6:57 pm 
Post subject:

The team line up's are in mine- near the middle. I don't have the programme on me at the moment so I don't know which page number.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: