Football Programmes Centre

Stolen Cardiff City items - please look out
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stolen Cardiff City items - please look out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm 
Post subject: Stolen Cardiff City items - please look out

Hey guys,

Sorry I've not been about recently but work has been hectic. I've just heard of a story about one of our Cardiff City directors having memorabilia stolen from his office whilst he was away on club duty.

Here are the details;

Quote:
Over the weekend his offices were broken into and some of his framed shirts were stolen and in Particular the Black 2008 cup final shirt which was autographed by all the players.
If this particular shirt is offered to you or any other framed shirts in the coming weeks could you please bear in mind where it has come from and contact Steve borley at his office on 02920 306434 or by e.mail at [email protected]

Please could you all just be on the look out for this items and if you need to contact me regarding the matter please email [email protected]

Happy collecting!

Craig
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 pm 
Post subject:

More details on the items stolen;

1) CCFC Signed FA Cup final picture & shirt which was given to all of the directors.
2) Framed Ryder Cup Picture – signed.
3) Framed CCFC Shirt – most likely a CMB Shirt – we’re not quite sure which one it was.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> We Need Your Help! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: