Football Programmes Centre

collectsoccer.com
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
collectsoccer.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:50 pm 
Post subject: Chelsea H&A progs.

Have you come across this site collectsoccer.com have lots of early Chelsea progs BUT very pricey ex Southampton (A) 19/9/62 £65,Newcastle (A) 23/3/63 £75. and this on also caught my eye 1996 F.A.Cup Final £240?.
Dellboye

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:00 pm 
Post subject: Re: Chelsea H&A progs.

Molineux Phil wrote:
Have you come across this site collectsoccer.com have lots of early Chelsea progs BUT very pricey ex Southampton (A) 19/9/62 £65,Newcastle (A) 23/3/63 £75. and this on also caught my eye 1996 F.A.Cup Final £240?.

I have seen this site before but would not trust it as they all have very high prices plus they have still got the same programmes that were on there a few months ago.
craig
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject:

WOW!! Just took a look at that site;

Cardiff City v Real Zaragoza official programme 03/02/1965
Cardiff City v Real Zaragoza match programme as dated above, very good condition.
£50.00

I sold one off here for £3 the other week. Some dealers have it at about £7 but £50 is stupid!!! They go on ebay every week for about £2-£3!!
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:26 pm 
Post subject:

Division 1 Play Off Final Programme 2003(Reference #1032)
Official programme for the Divsion 1 play off's to be played between Wolves and Sheffield United at Cardiff this weekend.

Not exactly up to date are they?

This weekend!!!!!!! the game was played in 2003 for heavens sake.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:22 pm 
Post subject:

pastpirate wrote:
Division 1 Play Off Final Programme 2003(Reference #1032)
Official programme for the Divsion 1 play off's to be played between Wolves and Sheffield United at Cardiff this weekend.

Not exactly up to date are they?

This weekend!!!!!!! the game was played in 2003 for heavens sake.
Good spot nice one its a joke site hisent it ?.
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:02 am 
Post subject:

This is the first I have ever heard of it.
Can say for certain that I won't be going back.
Unless I want a laugh that is,

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Floor Pie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:28 pm 
Post subject:

i know this is old but i purchased a world cup guide from there which i have been keeping a eye out for a couple of months.... i allready have a blue version and i ordered a red version from the site, they had both "in stock" at £9 + £3 postage. Ordered 1st THING ON A FRIDAY MORNING AND TURNED UP THE SATURDAY, The wrong version arrives it was a blue version which i allready have! I used the "contact us" section twice with no reply then found a email address a couple of days later so sent a message using that aswell, i checked the site and both versions had dissapeared from the site.
Got a reply 5 days later saying they tried to contact me "several times but in vain"... Which they did not as it was obviousley posted on the same morning and i have No emails or missed calls and someone is ALLWAYS home to answer the home phone Shake
And apparently both versions are now sold out and been removed from the site the email said Sherlock
Very poor customer service and i was offered no refund!
Also as others have said the prices are CRAZY. Theres a media guide i picked up for £2.20 bidding which is £80 on there. RANT OVER
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: