Football Programmes Centre

Good on you.
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Good on you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Molineux Phil

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm 
Post subject: Good on you.

Wolves are to reprint extra copies of the matchday magazine after selling out at yesterdays game with Doncaster Rovers (4/5/09),The special 100 page commemorative edition was the biggest programme production in the clubs history ,and with an anticipated high demand over twice as many copies as normal were printed and yet still sold out,great news this has said prog now appearing on Ebay with a £10 starting price ,prog only costing £3 on the day of the match.
Geddon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:16 pm 
Post subject:

Cardiff also did the same thing for our derby game this season, the programmes sold out on the day but they did another print run and sold them at cover price in their shop. It wasn't widely advertised though, only managed to get myself one because my father works in Cardiff and popped in on the off chance they had some left.
atletico

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:58 pm 
Post subject:

Villa reprinted the Ajax UEFA Cup programme because it sold out on the night. Unfortunately they decided to include the match details and score on the results page and even added a photo.
How can you have a reprint with the score of the match in it ?!!.
Cost me a fiver for the original and a fiver for the reprint !
matt blue

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm 
Post subject:

thats just a total rip off !!!...I hope boro change there act re the covers as they will be in the championship next season
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Rare Football Programmes and Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: