Football Programmes Centre

Your Ebay names ?
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Your Ebay names ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geddon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:14 pm 
Post subject:

Likewise with our late sixties/early seventies programmes matt, because crowds and therefore print runs were at an all time low then a lot of our programmes from that time tend to go for more than they should. Some of the standard homes from 69/70 I've seen go for £20 each on there! I was lucky though, managed to get mine from someone who was selling his collection.

There's a few others who I regularly get outbid by - one of them is Martin Morgan, one of our directors, who's obviously got plenty of money! Thankfully though he doesn't seem to want to spend too much on programmes.

Oh, and my ebay name is Mathew9832.
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:37 pm 
Post subject:

Geddon wrote:
Likewise with our late sixties/early seventies programmes matt, because crowds and therefore print runs were at an all time low then a lot of our programmes from that time tend to go for more than they should. Some of the standard homes from 69/70 I've seen go for £20 each on there! I was lucky though, managed to get mine from someone who was selling his collection.

There's a few others who I regularly get outbid by - one of them is Martin Morgan, one of our directors, who's obviously got plenty of money! Thankfully though he doesn't seem to want to spend too much on programmes.

Oh, and my ebay name is Mathew9832.

I wonder if he got this seasons programems for free? No
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: