Football Programmes Centre

Dale Roberts Memorial Cup - First ever AFC R & D Program
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dale Roberts Memorial Cup - First ever AFC R & D Program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Diamond Matt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm 
Post subject: Dale Roberts Memorial Cup - First ever AFC R & D Program

Good evening everyone.

Today was the Dale Roberts Memorial Cup between AFC R&D and Cleveland Juniors - the club at which Dale grew up, which saw the production of the first ever programme for AFC Rushden & Diamonds.

On behalf of the club, I am advertising on here to raise money for the Dale Roberts Memorial Fund.

The programmes are a minimum donation of £2each which will include postage and packaging.

If you would like a copy, please PM me how you would like to pay for the programme (Paypal or cheque?) and I can give you some contact details.

Many thanks
ForestMick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:45 pm 
Post subject:

Count me in. Very worthy cause for a very nice lad, will send a PM, cheers, Mick.
Rocky

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm 
Post subject:

PM sent Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: