Football Programmes Centre

Accrington Stanley badeges
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Accrington Stanley badeges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maccawozzagod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:04 pm 
Post subject: Accrington Stanley badeges

hi all,

I am a collector solely of Accrington Stanley enamel badges, there are 4 badges in particular that I am looking for and they are pre-1962 badges.

I would like to buy these if anyone has them for sale but more importantly I am trying to complete a gallery of all the known official badges. If you have any of the pre62 badges I would really like to hear from you - even if you're not interested in selling.
maccawozzagod

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:13 pm 
Post subject:

actually you can probably scrap that request as I'm being forced to start splitting it down Crying or Very sad

I really really really didn't want to have do it but food and shoes I suppose come first!

Hopefully I'll get away with selling them one at a time and something else can come up in the meantime which will prevent the next sale - really hoping. This is why I never wanted to get into collecting things in the first place, damn you collecty bug thing.

ebay at the moment - Old Accrington Stanley Fattorini enamel badge.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: