Football Programmes Centre

Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United 10/11 Programme
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United 10/11 Programme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
speedykev

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 pm 
Post subject: Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United 10/11 Programme

I have our postponed game from this season down as 'no programme printed' however, after seeing you printed a programme for your postponed game against Yeovil Town i am beginning to think i might be wrong.
Both the sheffield wednesday's games v Yeovil and Peterborough were postponed on the same day as each other.

Any Sheffield Wednesday fans able to help?

Oh, and your website selling the Yeovil Town Postponed programme for £50.00 must be a joke Laughing
Ann Orack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 pm 
Post subject: Sheff Wed Peterboro

Unless I've been told porkies there was definately no programme printed for Wednesday v Peterborough.

I'm not going to comment on their pricing structure. If its based on supply and demand then I'm sure I'll get to see the next game for £1.86. And that'll be £1.00 too much!

Bless em
bladesmad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm 
Post subject: Re: Sheffield Wednesday v Peterborough United 10/11 Programm

speedykev wrote:
I have our postponed game from this season down as 'no programme printed' however, after seeing you printed a programme for your postponed game against Yeovil Town i am beginning to think i might be wrong.
Both the sheffield wednesday's games v Yeovil and Peterborough were postponed on the same day as each other.

Any Sheffield Wednesday fans able to help?

Oh, and your website selling the Yeovil Town Postponed programme for £50.00 must be a joke Laughing

From what I can remember, SWFC postponed around 3 games over the Xmas period but they announced them all on the same day and a good 7 days before the game - maybe with the exception of Yeovil and therefore a programme was prinited but not for the other two games. The matches were postponed due to faulty undersoil heating.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: