Football Programmes Centre

New user - scans of my Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
New user - scans of my Programmes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:50 pm 
Post subject:

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
[
Considering my previous post was laced with sarcasm i grant you, but other than that however it was not hostile nor aggressive whatsoever, so considering a number of other posters in the past have had four letter foul mothed rants from members refusing to watch England or telling foreign members to eff off-I think that you have a diabolical liberty in acusing me of hostility and aggressive behaviour. I will leave it at that now because it has no further validity and i can assure you that i do not intend to continue this post.

Diabolical liberty? what has gone on before has in some cases been pretty poor - though thankfully rare - that doesn't justify the tone of these posts to be honest.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:12 pm 
Post subject:

Tynie Topics wrote:
[
Considering my previous post was laced with sarcasm i grant you, but other than that however it was not hostile nor aggressive whatsoever, so considering a number of other posters in the past have had four letter foul mothed rants from members refusing to watch England or telling foreign members to eff off-I think that you have a diabolical liberty in acusing me of hostility and aggressive behaviour. I will leave it at that now because it has no further validity and i can assure you that i do not intend to continue this post.

Diabolical liberty? what has gone on before has in some cases been pretty poor - though thankfully rare - that doesn't justify the tone of these posts to be honest.

Precisely!. "Thankfully Rare" how many times is it acceptable to behave like that then-you proved my point 100%.
Did you write to those other persons to tell them that foul mouth expletives are regarded as hostile and aggressive?, as I said you have a diabolical liberty and that is my final word on the matter, are you now acting as self styled "forum look out" for aggressive and hostile behaviour-are you a referee as well? as most of them only see what suits them and turn more blind eyes than soft mick.
Good Evening
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:45 pm 
Post subject:

Precisely!. "Thankfully Rare" how many times is it acceptable to behave like that then-you proved my point 100%.

Not sure what point you think I'm proving to be honest.

Quote:
Did you write to those other persons to tell them that foul mouth expletives are regarded as hostile and aggressive?

Yes, in particular the nasty little spat concerning our Eastern European members.

Quote:
as I said you have a diabolical liberty and that is my final word on the matter, are you now acting as self styled "forum look out" for aggressive and hostile behaviour-are you a referee as well? as most of them only see what suits them and turn more blind eyes than soft mick. Good Evening

The only one taking liberties is you, it's an open forum and to treat a member with posts like you have posted on this thead is "diabolical" (since you seem to like that word).

Like I say, this is a great little forum, and it's not the first time you have been less than hospitable towards a fellow member, so don't expect that no one will pick you up on it when you go off on one.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Your Football Programme Collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: