Football Programmes Centre

I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands Tomorrow
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I Will Be The Proudest Blue Inside Eastlands Tomorrow
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolascustard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am 
Post subject:

Hope you both enjoyed it
Thumbs Up
WileBrownAstle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 pm 
Post subject:

Was expecting City to score more than one goal
I hope you both had a great day
mancitymark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:52 pm 
Post subject:

Afternoon all and a many thanks for all kind comments regarding yesterday which I can only describe as one of the best days I’ve ever had in so many ways, The hospitality shown by Liz Douglas and club was simply second to none and they went out of there way all day to make our day extra special, Liz Douglas is one of the warmest genuine people you could ever wish to meet.

I would be here for days if I tried to put the day into words but it was simply first class, I will admit I was choked to bits and had tears in the eyes when watching the little fella run out on to the pitch, He was shaking with excitement all day and finally fell asleep in my arms watching Match Of The Day around 22.30pm last night !!!

He managed to get his shirt signed by the whole squad yesterday who all took there time to stop for both mascots and it was a pleasure to share the day with 9 year old Josh Sacks and his family, Josh I’m told is a name to look out for in the near future as is a very promising young goalkeeper.

On a plus side for me I got a handshake from Tevez and got to meet Mike Summerbee, Tommy Booth, Ian Brightwell, Paul Lake, Gary Cook, Alex Williams and hello from Kevin Keegan and the 1969 FA Cup Final programme signed by Booth & Summerbee.

Manchester City Football Club were simply amazing yesterday and have given my lad a head full of memorys that will stay with him forever and for that I cant thank them enough – Proud to be Blue CTID

ChipPanDan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm 
Post subject:

Great stuff Mark - I'm glad the club did you proud. Up the Blues.
foxes1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:29 pm 
Post subject:

Glad you both enjoyed the day and you managed to win.
The only time my daughter was the mascot for us we lost 7-1 at Sheffield Wednesday.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: