Football Programmes Centre

World Cup memorabilia
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
World Cup memorabilia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:23 pm 
Post subject: World Cup memorabilia

I.m decluttering my collection of football programmes and memorabilia. Have successfully punted off a number of bulk programmes on ebay, and am looking now to get rid of my world cup items. These won't go on ebay, but might end up in auction. If anyone's interested in any items, please get in touch. They won't be cheap, but they'll be affordable. Items include:-

1954 German World Cup glasses. A full set of 11, with etchings of each
individual player, and their autographs. Absolutely superb condition.

1954 black and white photographic cards produced in Germany.

1954 first day cover postcard for World Cup Final. Also two envelopes with official logo and stamps on.

1958 Official World Cup report.

1958 Rare First day cover postcards. Not the ordinary ones for each game, these are two of the three officially sanctioned cards put out just prior to the tournament. Also, many of the first day cover cards, including the final.

1958/9 two superb items from Brazil commemorating their win. One a postcard with all their results of the tournament, with a drawing of a footballer on a yellow background. The other is a simple first day cover letter, with a beautiful mimimalist illustration.

1966 Numerous German first day covers from Bonn on day of match, with lovely photographs on each of them. 5 different in total. A number of English "Winners" first day covers, and other tournament issues.

1966 ARAL album, complete with all postcards of German players, and other international stars such as Charlton, Pele, etc. Superb item.

Plus lots of others. Will exchange for programmes or books I require, as well as sell.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: