Football Programmes Centre

Man. Utd. v Forest, 22.2.58
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Man. Utd. v Forest, 22.2.58

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:54 pm 
Post subject: Man. Utd. v Forest, 22.2.58

Trying to get a valuation on the above programme for a friend (Come on Auchkinlechian, where are you?!!) Programme has a slight centrefold, and a stain on the bottom. I know its the 2nd game after the Munich disaster, but have no idea on value. Any ideas?Cheers,Mick.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:11 pm 
Post subject: forest

It's the second game, but the first league game after the crash. Used to be common as muck 10 to 15 years ago, and quite difficult to sell. Mint condition copies can go for as much as £30. Deduct accordingly for any faults. If stain is big, and noticeable, can make a huge difference to price. If it's not too bad, would think you're probably looking at around £12 to £15.
ForestMick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:41 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for that, I knew you would know. If anyone is interested in this, let me know asap so I can send yu a pic, otherwise its going on ebay next week.Cheers, Mick.
stodin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:36 pm 
Post subject:

Let me know how much it goes for please Mick. I have one in my collection (mint) and it would be nice to know its value
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: