Football Programmes Centre

Website including many Sussex N/L
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Website including many Sussex N/L

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnwells

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:33 pm 
Post subject: Website including many Sussex N/L

www.footballcollecting.com

ENQUIRIES /ORDERS BY EMAIL ONLY
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Bankie boy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm 
Post subject:

Hi John , I see from your site that your looking for info re. Clydebanks first and last home and away,have you cheched my site out?That will tell you everything you need to know.
On another note,I see you have Clydebank v. Brechin City 72-73 available,is it the september league game or the scottish cup game?
If its the league game its one of only 7 homes i need to complete.
Can you let me know please
Stevie www.clydebankprogrammesonline,co.uk
johnwells

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 pm 
Post subject: bankie

hi hvent been ableto get to my programmesuntil toight,will check tomorrow
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
johnwells

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:44 pm 
Post subject: clydebank

Stevie

Hi , at last I have been able to get to my programmes , and am able to say that, all being well, your wants list is reduced to 6,as the72-73 Brechin issue IS dated Sept 27.

there are a couple of rust marks by the staple,but the item is fully in tact and otherwise free of marks,including writing .

Now if still interested I would be pleased to hear your offer and payment method or I would consider an exchange for Raith AWay or Stranrnaer (LC) 66-67 or for either the hamilton away or berwick home last matches

John
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: