Football Programmes Centre

THE RARE TEAM TEAM SHEET AND PROGRAMME
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
THE RARE TEAM TEAM SHEET AND PROGRAMME
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:26 pm 
Post subject:

Wulfrunian wrote:
"oh and guys just for the record i could have the whole site closed down for taking me off....and having a poll weather you like me or not..trust me its illegal"

I think the site needs a 'panic' button for the bullying problems we'r starting to get on here Laughing
HA HA HA SEE I THINK PEOPLE ON HERE REALLY DO WANT A LAUGH Laughing
Geddon

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm 
Post subject:

jooko wrote:
oh and guys just for the record i could have the whole site closed down for taking me off....and having a poll weather you like me or not..trust me its illegal

You've come out with some outstanding jibberish since you've joined, but I'd love to know how that would work.
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:20 pm 
Post subject:

Geddon wrote:
jooko wrote:
oh and guys just for the record i could have the whole site closed down for taking me off....and having a poll weather you like me or not..trust me its illegal

You've come out with some outstanding jibberish since you've joined, but I'd love to know how that would work.
well ban then and find out !!!!at the end of the day i have give this sigt a loy of publicity
Geddon

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:32 pm 
Post subject:

So in other words of course it's not illegal. Did you read the EULA when you signed up? The forum is the property of the owner, and if he does not wish you to be a part of it then that's his perogative. Being illegal to ban you, hillarious.

As for your second point - how, exactly, have you given us any publicity?
holtie96

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:26 pm 
Post subject: what planet

geddon, i am all for free speech but i too think enough is enough. you sorted the guy a while back who spent the whole time asking for valuations so please sort this forum out again.
many thanks
holtie
jooko

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:27 pm 
Post subject:

Geddon wrote:
So in other words of course it's not illegal. Did you read the EULA when you signed up? The forum is the property of the owner, and if he does not wish you to be a part of it then that's his perogative. Being illegal to ban you, hillarious.

As for your second point - how, exactly, have you given us any publicity?
sorry for taking so long i was dinning..however you fell for it agai...whats up with you lot why dont you just chill out a bit... Scouse ..do you realise how many views these comments have had how many discussions are going on all over the world even about this forum...thats why Craig has not banned me yet....he will eventually only to stop you lot moaning but he's a clever man and he knows when to do it...however lets just remind everybody why this started in the first place..its simple..MANCHESTER UNITED V LIVERPOOL PROGRAMME AND TEAM SHEET DATED SUNDAY 18TH MARCH 1990...NOBODY HAS GOT ONE LIKE THE ONE THAT WAS ON E-BAY!!!!!!!!!!!ANYWAY I AM GOING NOW SO Wave
CelticFan1888

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 pm 
Post subject:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE BAN HIM ,
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:09 am 
Post subject:

Jeez, I have tried to keep out of this but this little child is a total moron. Please mods get rid of the idiot. This is making me keep away from the forum.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:53 am 
Post subject:

James wrote:
jerkoff or jooko which ever one it is, the reason people on this forum get frustrated with you/claire putting items like that on ebay for ridiculous prices is that we do not want to see fellow collectors ripped off. The item in question would only fetch £1/£2 no matter how much you come on here and spout about it went for £2500. You stuck an item on ebay thinking you could con some poor sap but then realised that you were the one who got ripped off when there was a shill bidding involved and the listing fees you had to pay were more than the item woudl ever sell for.

The football programme collecting fraternity are a nice bunch of guys and girls who know and understand the value if the items they are dealing with. Some have tried to explain to you that the item is worthless and you have not taken notice of that, in fact on a couple of threads you have resulted to personal insults where you could not continue your charade as you know the people on here are talking sense. You also claim that you/claire is a single mother of two kids, and that you found this out via her email address hard to believe an ebay seller woudl give those type of details out. You then claimed that you are a knowledgable collector and spent £15,000 on three medals, then later on you say that we are wasting our lives collecting pamphlets.

On the Ebay page for the item, you/claire have added a comment saying that you contacted old trafford and they do not have a copy of the teamsheet, well i wouldn't exoect the club to keep teamsheets from games played 20 years ago (or pogrammes for that matter).

You've proved that you are a mindless idiot and i would put good money on you coming back asking me if i have the item, well i do not want the item i have no interest in a £1/£2 teamsheet from a club i do not support
you have no interest in a team sheet from a club you dont support ! I REST MY CASE !!
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:55 am 
Post subject:

CelticFan1888 wrote:
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap TOP CLASS REPLY !
would you buy one if you come across one ?
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 am 
Post subject:

CelticFan1888 wrote:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE BAN HIM ,
thats not very nice is it...thought this was a friendly sight
redcollector

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 am 
Post subject:

would you buy one if you come across one ?[/quote]

nope i don't buy programmes with teamsheets and go leave us in peace this site was a much better place befor u came a ruied it for us all
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:00 am 
Post subject: Re: what planet

Wink
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 am 
Post subject: Re: what planet

holtie96 wrote:
geddon, i am all for free speech but i too think enough is enough. you sorted the guy a while back who spent the whole time asking for valuations so please sort this forum out again.
many thanks
holtie
what for just asking for valuations...i fail to see the problem with that..is that not what collectors do ?
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 am 
Post subject:

redcollector wrote:
would you buy one if you come across one ?

nope i don't buy programmes with teamsheets and go leave us in peace this site was a much better place befor u came a ruied it for us all[/quote]......................................................................................................the question as not for you red..why you trying to stir up trouble ? and whats RUIED or is pointing out spelling mistakes petty !!

Last edited by jooko on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 am; edited 3 times in total
redcollector

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:07 am 
Post subject:

no not all of them some ask for help to find that one programme that is missing from there collection or help other people out to find things that they need
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:09 am 
Post subject:

redcollector wrote:
no not all of them some ask for help to find that one programme that is missing from there collection or help other people out to find things that they need
what like i did and all i got was ngative feed back from spoilt little kids..what is the problem of wanting something that you dont..do we all have to collect the same thing ?
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:18 am 
Post subject:

pastpirate wrote:
Jeez, I have tried to keep out of this but this little child is a total moron. Please mods get rid of the idiot. This is making me keep away from the forum.
who rattled your cage..and emm it makes you keep away, where have you been anyway..your here now but where have you been, we would your like contribution a little earlier please.
jambokev

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:39 am 
Post subject:

This debate deserves a song, for some reason I started to create lyrics to this whole episode, a line became a paragraph which then turned into a bit more, the tune is some spice "gils" song but we'll carry on anyway, hit it!

There was a member called jooko,
But we will call her Claire - oh precious Claire,
She had a Man U teamsheet,
It was very rare,
She put it onto eBay,
Offers from twelve hundred quid,
It wasn't worth anything so nobody bi-id,

If you want Claire's teamsheet,
You've got to advertise in shops,
We cannot ban her from the forum
or she will get the cops,

She joined up to the forum,
she got some helpful words,
Then told me to join facebook
and get myself some birds,

I offered her my teamsheet,
Nobody else has one,
but the two grand was too much to ask for,
this song is now done...

Buy the CD now, only £1,249.99;

Sad - no
Too much time - yes
jooko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:44 am 
Post subject:

jambokev wrote:
This debate deserves a song, for some reason I started to create lyrics to this whole episode, a line became a paragraph which then turned into a bit more, the tune is some spice "gils" song but we'll carry on anyway, hit it!

There was a member called jooko,
But we will call her Claire - oh precious Claire,
She had a Man U teamsheet,
It was very rare,
She put it onto eBay,
Offers from twelve hundred quid,
It wasn't worth anything so nobody bi-id,

She joined up to the forum,
she got some helpful words,
Then told me to join facebook
and get myself some birds,

I offered her my teamsheet,
Nobody else has one,
but the two grand was too much to ask for,
this song is now done...

Buy the CD now, only £1,249.99;

Sad - no
Too much time - yes
THATS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, YOUR A STAR, THIS IS A MUST FOR ALL COLLECTORS, PEOPLE ARE STARTING COME ALIVE ..LOVE IT !!!CAN YOU IMAGINE HAVING THIS CD THE TEAM SHEAT AND PROGRAMME ...PRICELESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JAMBOKEV I LOVE IT....HAIL THE JOOKO...HAIL THE JOOKO

Last edited by jooko on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
| More
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: