Football Programmes Centre

Leicester Prog Fair
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Leicester Prog Fair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxes1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:47 am 
Post subject: Leicester Prog Fair

There is a small programme fair on 15th May (F A Cup Final morning) at the Walkers Stadium Leicester, there are usually only 3 dealers there. As most of the progs on sale will be predominately Leicester, if anyone is short of your team v Leicester let me know and I will see if I can get hold of them. I will need to know what you are prepared to pay for them (Less post/packing which will be at cost), plus condition of them (ie will you accept them with t/changes, folds, punched holes etc)
surfinjim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 am 
Post subject:

PM on its way

Cheers

Jim Bow

Bolder, Blackhall, Williamson, Smith, Pickering, Hornsby, King, Johnson, McCulloch, Mellor, Curran.

Scorers; Mellor, King, Curran, Smith (pen)

GODS EVERY ONE OF THEM!
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: