Football Programmes Centre

coins
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
coins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitetiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am 
Post subject: coins

had an enjoyable day at the britannia stadium in a sky box and was presented with a coin with matchday details on. is there any history of other clubs doing this ? BTW my mighty tigers spoilt the day with a gutless performance that is getting all to regular
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:28 am 
Post subject:

I am sure some collect them; wouldn't mind seeing a picture of it if you could upload one? Wasn't any more fun stood in the away end!

By the way, I am looking for a Hull vs Wigan ticket from this season; do you still have yours or know someone who may?
whitetiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:33 am 
Post subject:

i havent got a wigan ticket but will ask around. have a spare coin if your interested
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 pm 
Post subject: tigers

Re gutless performances...think yourself lucky, as well as the mighty Auchinleck Talbot, my first love was Grimsby Town - whose gutless performances this season have proved fatal by the look of things. Mind you, we should still be in business next year if we get relegated.....
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 pm 
Post subject:

Have sent you a PM whitetiger.
whitetiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:52 pm 
Post subject: coins

your first loves easter has virtually made conference football a reality, they promoted friday night game as "BE THERE OR BE BLUE SQUARE"Not long since we were battling to stay in the league with Doncaster look at us both now. Love the tigers hate the greedy, passionless players we employe. Dont wish to name drop but speaking to a real great at stoke, Trevor Francis yesterday a true gent with still a genuine love for the game if not the players.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Shirt Collecting/Other Football Memorabilia All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: