Football Programmes Centre

Site up and running
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Site up and running

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wirral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:31 pm 
Post subject: Site up and running

As a new member to the Football Programme Centre , i do just wish to mention my site www.nwfootballmemorabilia.co.uk
I am still adding to it as i do still have 200,000 items still to list , but now with modern broad band will be happy to reply to any questions asap
e- mail me [email protected]
and let me see if i might be able to help fill that Gap in your collection .
The clue is in the name so if its a programme against a North West Club ask me, Thanks
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:04 pm 
Post subject:

Some of the prices on their are abit steep dont you think?

Especially £25 for the 1985 ECWC Final? You can get it on ebay for £3-£4.
wirral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:35 am 
Post subject:

Thanks for looking , i take on board your comments but i have just taken a look at 4 full time UK main dealers sites and it is listed at £20-30.

Prices and E- Bay in an interesting subject as i have read comments on this forum with collectors saying E- bay can be quite expensive , take the 86 FAC sold for £60+ .

It does just show we all need to look about and if we see it and want it then its the price we are happy to pay , likewise i along with many other Dealers are always open to offers , if i have a few copies in stock will always try and help on price , but if its the only copy i would be less likely to .
Barrett
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:17 pm 
Post subject:

I'm just unsure as to how you can justify some of the prices on there. Not just yourself but many other dealers too.

Okay, e-bay is one of those websites where something can go for a few quid one day and a hundred quid the next but 90% of the time items that 'dealers' have on their website at ridiculous prices go for just a few pounds on ebay.

ANd I don't believe for one second that the 86' FAC Final went for £60+
wirral

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:55 am 
Post subject:

I can see where you are coming from , because i only have the site to fund my own collection and football watching , as a collector i work to the principle if its priced at a price i am happy to pay then i buy it , i do look around and yes if its cheaper some where do generally buy it from that dealer , but sometimes i do not always buy the cheaper item. As a dealer/ seller if its priced wrong and never sells then i can change the price, as i did say there is a supply and demand issue to factor in.
Lets take the 1996 FAC now a rare FAC game , no one would have thought that pre match this would be the case , i have only two in stock and in the last 5 years have not bought one in so i know when my stock sells it can not restocked , this situation is shared by all .
The nice thing is its all about opinion,
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Other Websites All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: