Football Programmes Centre

Manchester United 2021/22 Programmes & Menus For Sale
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manchester United 2021/22 Programmes & Menus For Sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turin21041999

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 9:52 pm 
Post subject: Manchester United 2021/22 Programmes & Menus For Sale

I have the following for sale. All are in perfect condition unless stated and are bagged individually in their respective games. These programmes as ever have been well looked after.

2021/22 Programmes x 200+
2021/22 Menus x 100+

Programmes

Middlesbrough FA Cup x 15
Watford x 10
Tottenham x 27
Atletico Madrid x 32
Leicester City x 10
Norwich City x 33
Chelsea x 31
Brentford x 32

Menu's

Tottenham
Atletico Madrid
Norwich City
Chelsea
Brentford

There will be a combination of 100+ menus from these games with a good split between all except Atletico Madrid. A few menus will have minor indentations but the vast majority are perfect.

The programmes, some more of each of the above may be included along with minor amounts from a few other earlier games from this season. There will be 200+

Plenty of room for resale here if you wish - £150 the lot. (Less than 50p each)

I am based in Manchester and would be willing to deliver in the Manchester area for free once payment has been received.

I would be willing to deliver further out but I would need to charge fuel costs. This would only be at cost and again payment must be paid in advance.

If you wish, you can also collect from close to Central Manchester and these would all easily fit in a car boot or back seat of a car.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes For Sale at Fixed Prices All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: