Football Programmes Centre

Northampton V brighton programme for wedding present!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Northampton V brighton programme for wedding present!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninaann

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 pm 
Post subject: Northampton V brighton programme for wedding present!

I really need to find a copy of a programme for Northampton Town V Brighton and Hove Albion League match 1996-1997 to complete my fiance's collection. I would love to give it to him as a wedding present. This is the only programme he is missing from a collection of over 5,000! I would be grateful for any help with my search! Thanks everyone! Easy
Vintage Steve

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:29 pm 
Post subject:

Hello there. I have a copy of the programme that you're after dated 28th September 1996. PM me your details.

Steve,
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:06 am 
Post subject:

What a great place this forum is.
Another happy camper.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
Geddon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:40 am 
Post subject:

Is there any particular reason why out of 5000 programmes he's missing that one, it doesn't seem to be a particularly rare one?
paulo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:16 pm 
Post subject:

Geddon wrote:
Is there any particular reason why out of 5000 programmes he's missing that one, it doesn't seem to be a particularly rare one?

Its funny how these things happen though, more often than not people are looking for one programme/item that you would think would be quite common, but it never seems to come up.

I have been looking for a ticket stub for Preston V Norwich 2001/02 since the day of the game. I think I have seen every Preston match played that season on ebay bar the one I want! Someone probably has 10 stitting in a draw somewhere!

Crying or Very sad
ninaann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 pm 
Post subject:

Well he has a programme from every match he has ever been to both home and abroad all over the world.
This one match he was absolutely blind drunk, lost his programme and vomited in the car. To his credit he has never been drunk since! He still looks at his collection and talks about the one that got away!
Although we have both looked I haven't found one before. However have been trying extra hard these last few weeks and am over the moon! Wish I could see his face when he gets it but am leaving it for him on the morning of the wedding.
ToffeeDan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:31 am 
Post subject:

ninaann wrote:
Well he has a programme from every match he has ever been to both home and abroad all over the world.
This one match he was absolutely blind drunk, lost his programme and vomited in the car. To his credit he has never been drunk since! He still looks at his collection and talks about the one that got away!
Although we have both looked I haven't found one before. However have been trying extra hard these last few weeks and am over the moon! Wish I could see his face when he gets it but am leaving it for him on the morning of the wedding.

Ah love.. and football programme collecting. You've raised a smile here.

Good luck to you both Smile
mancitymark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:50 pm 
Post subject:

Lets just hope he doesn’t get to big a shock when he finally see’s the elusive programme and vomits all over it Shocked Shocked Very Happy

Cracking story and best of luck to you both Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes You Require All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: