Football Programmes Centre

PROGRAMME FAIRS
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PROGRAMME FAIRS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beaudog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:50 pm 
Post subject: PROGRAMME FAIRS

The two fairs over Christmas time had different outcomes. The Sheffield fair that I was attending as a seller was sadly, but understandably cancelled. The Mancunia fair went ahead but it would be interesting to hear how this went on, especially if it was well supported by dealers and followers alike. If anyone found a really elusive programme it is good to hear about, although some may wish to be more secretive. Away from this,the market at Newcastle under Lyme on a Thursday should be open for business and I shall be there with a good selection of programmes and other memorabilia. My stall was demolished by a five ton vehicle and I have moved to being outside the Nat West bank. A happy new year to everyone and lets hope next Christmas we are back to normal.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: