Football Programmes Centre

Happy Christmas!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Happy Christmas!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:45 pm 
Post subject: Happy Christmas!

Happy Christmas to everyone on this forum!

It's been a rollercoaster of a year both from a match attending perspective, and a collecting one, and it's still a rapidly changing picture!

Thanks to all the posters on here who share useful information and make it the community that it is. And great to welcome back several longstanding old faces on here.

Whether you are able to get to games at the moment or not, I hope you have a nice time over the festive period and see you all on here in the new year!

Pacey Winger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:01 pm 
Post subject:

Merry Christmas all and a happy and healthy New Year!

Jim
overlap

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:53 pm 
Post subject:

Same here, Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to everyone.
And may those elusive last few progs turn up next year for us all!
Five and In

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:10 pm 

Merry Christmas to everybody here.
Stay safe and remember that if you have a party......call it a gathering or business meeting! Laughing
mdjw_41

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:19 pm 
Post subject:

Merry Christmas everyone!
Alytheeagle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:28 pm 
Post subject:

Fond memories of Xmas as a young lad, the excitement of opening one of Steve Earls bargain bundles on Xmas day, that's if I hadn't discovered where my parents had hid them before hand!
Merry Xmas one and all
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:14 pm 
Post subject:

Happy Christmas to you all!

And in 1953, to all Crystal Palace fans.... but not the travellers from Norwich presumably! Bah humbug to them!

25.12.53 Palace 1 Norwich 0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
colchestersid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:39 pm 
Post subject:

Happy Christmas everyone and a healthy 2022

I may be a year out but I'm pretty sure Christmas 1980 I got a bundle of programmes from Steve Earl as well Smile
ndg1860

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:44 pm 
Post subject:

Best wishes to everyone whether you are celebrating, whether you are isolating or whether you are just chilling. Take care during this time.

Let us hope that 2022 will be a much better year.
holtie96

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:51 pm 
Post subject: Happy Christmas

Thanks to everyone once again this year for your help, experience and knowledge.
Hope you all have a safe and peaceful Christmas.
Holtie Thumbs Up
littlewiggy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:53 pm 
Post subject:

A Merry Christmas to all you fellas on here, if you've been really good this year then I hope Santa is kind to you.

Who knows, it might even be the year you get that train set I've been waiting fifty years for! Don't forget to leave a mince pie & 20 cans of Strongbow out for him.

Have a good 'un, lads. Here's hoping we all have prosperous collecting in 2022!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/newport-county-badges/albums
Flaming Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:50 pm 

All the best to everyone on the forum. I’m an Evertonian, but l couldn’t resist having a wager on Liverpool to win the quadruple at 1000-1.. What’s the chances Littlewiggy? If it comes up, l might just buy a caravan in Wales( luxury one with a jaccousie) Anyway, here’s a festive photo of our neighbours weird dog looking at me .
martino

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:18 pm 
Post subject:

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and all the best both collecting and health-wise in 2022.

Thanks also to the Administrators for quickly resolving any problems and ensuring that the forum grows in strength each year.

The knowledge of the members is exceptional. Long may it last.
SeasideMark

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:33 am 
Post subject: christams

Nadolig llawen a blwyddyn newyd dda pawb!
Mark Thumbs Up
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:14 pm 
Post subject:

Happy Christmas to all collectors even if they ABU/ABLM! it is only a Hobby and not something to get wound up about or create issues due to extremes of plain jealousey-you know who you all are! Laughing

What matters today is to keep your health and your safety for everyone and their families, we are merely temporary guardians of these bits of paper and one day when we are gone they will be scattered to the 4 corners of the collecting world and the process will commence once again with others, so enjoy it whilst you still have the interest and whether your collection is worth a £100 or a Million plus+++ either way it is important to each one of us in our own way.

Never deride anyone-some have deep pockets and some do not-its a Hobby not a continual War, but some will never learn or understand so just give them a wide berth and do your own thing.

As i have said before for me the sharing is the best bit, for others they prefer not too-fair enough-each to their own in style and method.

Finally, over the last couple of years although perhaps our Hobby has not seen too many new faces, the Pandemic has allowed a lot of us to spend even more time on our collections and knock them into a better shape perhaps, not to mention how prices have continued to rise both on Ebay and the Auction Houses when quality items have turned up with quite a number of collectors calling it a day and some prices have been eye watering, but i still feel there are bargains to be had if you look hard enough.... roll on 2022 let's hope it is a better year for us all in every way inside and outside of the Hobby

Thumbs Up

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!

Last edited by manchesterunitedman1 on Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:34 pm 
Post subject:

Merry Christmas one and all!

Not been here as much as I would like but I wish you all a peaceful sane and healthy Christmas and New Year.

My New Years Resolution....to finally make some proper inroads into the non shrinking pile of paper that is my collection so of you want to fill those Plymouth shaped gaps in your collection post 1950 come and remind me what you need...

Oh and England Internationals, FA Cup post war final and semis, random Speedway and Rugby ( league and Union), autographs, A & BC and other cards and stickers....theatre programmes and annuals/Rothmans....

My name is Peter and I am a Football programme collector ....
Raxfactor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:30 pm 
Post subject:

Merry Christmas guys, well what's left of it hope you've had a good one.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: