Football Programmes Centre

Hibs to stop producing programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hibs to stop producing programmes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Scottish Premier. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:26 pm 
Post subject: Re: Hibs

Eck wrote:
Leigh Treymaine wrote:
The guy selling the Hibs v Rangers programme has a terrible amount of negatives and neutrals despite his percentage.

I've only ever had positives with him but i'm certain he has made a mistake with this one and he intended to buy a load of programmes to sell on ebay.

Probably doesn't realise Hibs have stopped.
Eck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:47 pm 

Tynie Topics wrote:
Eck wrote:
Leigh Treymaine wrote:
The guy selling the Hibs v Rangers programme has a terrible amount of negatives and neutrals despite his percentage.

I've only ever had positives with him but i'm certain he has made a mistake with this one and he intended to buy a load of programmes to sell on ebay.

That's what I think, I have sent him a message.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:59 pm 
Post subject:

I tend to read my older programmes more than recent programmes due the historical snapshot from that time. This historical snapshot will disappear when no programme available. The Football league started the beginning of the end of programmes when they said it wasn’t compulsory to produce one anymore. For many clubs it’s all about the profit margins rather than future historical value. Clubs should have worked on trying to produce a more collectible size/price of programme to entice collectors rather than fill it with more adverts which make them too bulky and then drive collectors away.

Recent Solihull Moors V Chesterfield programme was £1.50 and sold out on the day. Chesterfield have confirmed they have seen a large increase in programme sales and increased their print runs to accommodate this. The introduction of player stickers in each programme included free may have helped
das

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:48 pm 

Eck wrote:
Tynie Topics wrote:
Eck wrote:
Leigh Treymaine wrote:

That's what I think, I have sent him a message.

I messaged him too and he said that he forgot they didn't do programmes anymore and refunded everyone. It seems to have changed to a listing for Everton v Arsenal now.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Scottish Premier. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: