Football Programmes Centre

Non-League Facts & Figures booklets
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Non-League Facts & Figures booklets

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grantham

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:13 pm 
Post subject: Non-League Facts & Figures booklets

Non-league facts and figures books. Whilst searching on ebay I noticed a series of NL Fact & figures books by Leigh Edwards, and I am wondering if anyone has any for sale. For example BARRY TOWN 'FACTS AND FIGURES' 1913-1990, that I only found by searching completed items (so I missed out). But I'm interested in any other such publications. They are generally quite difficult to find in searches due to a varying title. Here are the ones I'm looking for:

Ashford Town
Barry Town
Canterbury City
Dover Athletic
Gravesend & Northfleet
Guildford City
Romford

There are probably more I'm not aware of as yet, but if you have any of the above please get in touch
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: