Football Programmes Centre

Salford amatures v Langton 27/04/1973 amature cup final
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Salford amatures v Langton 27/04/1973 amature cup final
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:15 pm 
Post subject: Salford amatures v Langton 27/04/1973 amature cup final

Can anyone tell me about this programme I have this can’t find anything about it thank you
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:33 pm 
Post subject:

I think you've already probably answered your own question.

Its Salford Amateurs v Langton in the 1973 Lancashire Amateur Cup Final played at Old Trafford.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:56 pm 
Post subject:

Is it rare and do you know the worth
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:03 pm 
Post subject:

Not got a clue. Confused

But then again, that wasn't the original question....when it finishes on ebay in 3 days that should give a clearer indication.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:18 pm 
Post subject: Re: Salford amatures v Langton 27/04/1973 amature cup final

Caine609 wrote:
Can anyone tell me about this programme I have this can’t find anything about it thank you

£2000

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:38 pm 
Post subject:

Lol are you being serious or are you having me on
Pablo2019

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:44 pm 
Post subject:

Is there any particular reason why this post is being met with such disdain and sarcasm from 2 prominent members with almost 7000 posts between them?

I thought this site had moved on from that, or am I missing something?
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:50 pm 
Post subject:

Only asking for help pablo obviously these guys can’t help themselves
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:53 pm 
Post subject:

Caine609 wrote:
Lol are you being serious or are you having me on

strange when i wrote to you on the Forum in reply to your original posting you totally ignored me, i then sent you a PM which you read and then totally ignored me. Now ur ears have pricked up because big money is mentioned. Maybe if you scroll backwards and read my response to your original posting and then reply in the same courteous manner which i wrote to you on both occasions as against ignoring me yet asking everyone for their knowledge and then once you have that u appear to disappear or maybe you are just a reincarnation.

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:56 pm 
Post subject:

Not ignoring anyone I don’t have much clue on this site and how it works it’s ancient I haven’t ignored you I haven’t seen your posts this is the first one I’ve seen
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:01 pm 
Post subject:

And i don’t have a clue how to go back to the original post you sent me definitely not ignoring anyone I appreciate all the help I get of anyone
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:02 pm 
Post subject:

Caine609 wrote:
Not ignoring anyone I don’t have much clue on this site and how it works it’s ancient I haven’t ignored you I haven’t seen your posts this is the first one I’ve seen

osted: 19 Aug 2021 06:53
Post subject: Re: I have Manchester United youth single sheets from 1971-1 Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Caine609 wrote:
With a lot of them with tokens still been offered £350 for my home ones there are 78 home single youth sheets and 16 away sheets I will send pictures if anyone is interested in helping me find out if they are worth anything I have a 60 year collection I think the earliest programme I have is 1968

Hi I am interested to know more about what you have for sale, if you can contact me at [email protected] perhaps we can discuss further or send a PM. Thanks
Take a look at the link below to see if you have any items like these.

To see 18,000+ original images relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2021 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

Click any images 18+ MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!

PLUS I SENT YOU A PM which you read-are you one of these "i do not know what i am doing" yet manage to select items for pricing that are not run of the mill. Maybe if you reply and have a sensible conversation you may then get answers to your questions from collectors on this Forum. My details are here so now you have no excuse-let's start with who you are then.

Pablo2019

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:05 pm 
Post subject:

Funny - I replied to that original message also. And I PM’d Caine also. And I also didn’t get a reply. Yet here I am, being courteous and fair and not snidey and back handed and automatically assuming that everyone asking Man Utd related questions is a threat.

Some things never change on here.
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:06 pm 
Post subject:

A sensible conversation by needing to know who I am what’s that got to do with football programmes just asking for help and information not asking for your bank details I’ve not been ignorant and sorry if you think I have been
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:20 pm 
Post subject:

The reason I’ve not responded to the pms is because I got had over abit ago I’d rather put a post on for everyone to see and have their own opinion on the programmes not been ignorant it’s hard to trust people when it comes to selling
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:24 pm 
Post subject: New Comment

Sherlock

Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:28 pm 
Post subject:

Thanks for the help anyway Easy
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:58 pm 
Post subject:

Pablo2019 wrote:
Yet here I am, being courteous and fair and not snidey and back handed and automatically assuming that everyone asking Man Utd related questions is a threat.

Some things never change on here.

Oh Pablo...seriously?

The forum has moved on......

I've spoken this morning on this forum on the 'Giving Up' thread, about the kind and supportive words that GaryF spoke about fellow forum member 'Eck'.

That is the kind of post which the forum's all about.

On Sunday I took the time to praise the Stockport Fayre.

With regards to this subject:

The original question was does anybody know anything about this game.
Its on the front, with competition, teams and date.
Its not like an undated programme with no details at all.
That's not Sarcasm or disdain its a fact.

If the original question was meant to be, I've got this in my collection or I have a spare copy 'could somebody please give me a rough estimate of how much this programme is worth', I would understand.

I find it a little odd that the programme is on ebay at the moment. Why not just wait and see what that fetches.

If the OP is the actual seller, then why ask this question now, when he's already put it on ebay?

I cannot speak for Leslie and his dealings with the OP, he's a big boy and he can speak for himself, but given the unfortunate fact that a former member of the forum, has more aliases than Klaus Barbie (to quote a song) and is addicted to 'stirring it up' then he has every right to be curious.
Caine609

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:15 pm 
Post subject:

Yeh it’s on eBay now what’s wrong with asking how much it’s worth don’t see the big problem your going on as if I’ve stole something from you simply asking a question
grantham

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:21 pm 
Post subject:

I agree with Sharrow, the question is a little redundant given that you will know what someone is willing to pay for it in 3 days time.

The time to ask what is it worth is probably before listing it if you are concerned someone is getting a bargain.

For future reference, you might want to spell the team names correctly to get maxmium exposure
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Sporting Auctions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: