Football Programmes Centre

2020/21 National League - who is producing
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2020/21 National League - who is producing
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:22 am 
Post subject:

I have emailed Maidenhead about programmes and teamsheets and still waiting for a reply. I had the same with Borehamwood and Dover who have never replied compared to the excellent responses from Aldershot, Dagenham,Stockport and Notts County. Wealdstone email with promises and never follow through with them
Maidonian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:11 am 
Post subject:

I think this is the current situation

Aldershot Town - hard copy £5 available from "the Shots Shop"
Altrincham – digital, £2.50 - hard copies on M60 programmes site
Barnet – digital, free to read - hard copies on M60 programmes site
Boreham Wood – digital, included in match pass
Bromley - nothing
Chesterfield – limited numbers of hard copies are being produced at £2, and digital downloads
Dagenham & Redbridge - digital, but hard copies available on M60 programmes site
Dover Athletic - "We will not be producing a programme this season in any form"
Eastleigh – digital download, £2
FC Halifax Town – hard copy, £4, purchased online
Hartlepool United - "we are not planning on producing a programme this season whilst there are no fans"
Kings Lynn Town - a hard copy has been produced at most games played in 2020 (1st issue was £15, subsequent issues cost varies, generally £5 - £9, check their website) but only one further home issue is planned for the rest of the season v. Aldershot on 29th May
Maidenhead United – digital, £2.99 only hard copy this season v Stockport on 16th February 2021 - no others likely
Notts County - "Unfortunately we're not producing programmes while restrictions are in place"
Solihull Moors – digital £1.50, hard copy £3/5 each limited to 100
Stockport County – digital, free to read, but hard copies available on M60 programmes site or from club
Sutton United - digital, hard copies on ebay from some fixtures
Torquay United – Torquay are not now issuing hard copies - this was their reply on 5th December "I'm afraid our programme has been suspended for the time being due to the current situation."
Wealdstone - hard copy, £3
Weymouth - hard copy, £3 - available from club and elsewhere
Woking - digital, order from the Cards Trust, £2.25,but printed copies available at £3 on M60 programmes site.
Wrexham - digital, free to read, but printed copies available at £3 on M60 programmes site.
Yeovil Town - "Unfortunately we are not producing a match day programme in either print or digital form"

Last edited by Maidonian on Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
realred

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:50 pm 
Post subject: National league

Wrexham have produced hard copies of all games. £5 inclusive of postage.
Maidonian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:55 pm 
Post subject: Solihull Moors...

I'm not usually one to complain, but my two Solihull Moors v Maidenhead programmes arrived in the post today ... the cost was £14.99, two programmes at a fiver each and £4.99 for "standard delivery" which consisted of them being popped into an ordinary A5 envelope (not board backed) with one 1st class (not large letter) stamp on it. How it evaded a"yellow sticker" I do not know, weighed 157g. I suppose I should just be grateful that club's are producing hard copies.
se20blue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:11 pm 
Post subject:

HendonHotshots wrote:
Hereford are producing a printed programme for the FA trophy semi-final v Woking for £3 plus £1.50 post

Here is a link to the programme pre-order page but the club are also doing other packages for this fixture

https://www.flowte.me/storefront/hereford-fc?e=24694

Notts County are NOT producing a programme for their FA Trophy semi final v Hornchurch, however they do make teamsheets available to download. here https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2021/march/teamsheet-downloads-121020/
for you to check after the game.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:49 pm 
Post subject:

A tip for Solihull Moors. They charge £4.99 postage whether you order 1 or 20 programmes so order for a number of people at the same time
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:52 pm 
Post subject:

I received a response from Maidenhead today to confirm they are sending me 10 hard copy programmes and 10 teamsheets for the game against Chesterfield for an agreed price.
Maidonian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:17 am 
Post subject:

Benno Spire wrote:
A tip for Solihull Moors. They charge £4.99 postage whether you order 1 or 20 programmes so order for a number of people at the same time

There's only two collectors at Maidenhead, Ian....
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:00 pm 
Post subject:

My hard copies of the Maidenhead V Chesterfield programme have arrived today, excellent service from the club
se20blue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:42 pm 
Post subject:

Are Chesterfield hard copy programmes only available to home fans ? there appears to be no mention of programmes on club website unless I missed it.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:07 pm 
Post subject:

No idea why they don’t sell them via the website. You have to ring the club shop and they will sort you out
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:15 pm 
Post subject:

York city had a charity match at bootham crescent yesterday (presumably the last ever match at the ground) for which a programme was produced

One for the first and last complete-ists out there...

https://ycfcstore.co.uk/products/charity-match-programme-in-aid-of-york-hospital-teaching-charity-ycfc-academy
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 11:42 pm 
Post subject:

Are Solihull Moors still issuing just 100?

Are Chesterfield still issuing limited hard copies? Need to get my Chesterfield v Torquay programme!
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 7:08 am 
Post subject:

Brett. I don't know about the Solihull 100, I have my copy anyway.
On ebay seller gnir253 for a BIN at £3.99 plus postage at £2.01, but hurry, he has only one copy left!!!!
Just noticed that the same seller has the Slihull v Torquay.

Last edited by Grumpypants on Tue May 04, 2021 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 8:07 am 
Post subject:

tufcprogs wrote:

Are Chesterfield still issuing limited hard copies? Need to get my Chesterfield v Torquay programme!

Solihull still advertising their programmes on Web site , I ordered one for the Alty match yesterday.

Chesterfield you have to ring the club shop to order a programme , they do not do them online.
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 5:30 pm 
Post subject:

If only they would answer haha.

Thanks. Easy
The Falcon

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 4:33 pm 
Post subject:

Benno Spire wrote:
HendonHotshots wrote:
Bennospire - do u know if the wealdstone programme is for the played match or postponed match??

The print version for the played game was on sale by WFC but checking now they appear to have sold out. For those interested Wealdstone sell print versions of their programme this season from:

https://wealdstonefc.ktckts.com/brand/programmmes

I have the postponed programme but not the game actually played, its unclear if one existed although the programme advertised in the picture did have the date on of 20th October when the game was played.

As a collector (from a Wealdstone perspective) I'd thought I'd offer some clarity regarding the Wealdstone v Chesterfield programme for you (I know the Editor Mark Hyde)....

As you are aware the Wealdstone/Chesterfield fixture was originally scheduled for the first day of the National League Season on 3 October 2020. The game was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch and subsequently played on 20 October 2020.

Due to ease of adaptability the date on the ONLINE version (still available on the website) was amended accordingly and reads 20 October 2020. (As a sidenote I discovered the online versions of our pre-season generic programme contained updated variants depending on who we played to the hardcopy version actually available.)

However, it was felt economically prudent to keep the stock of HARDCOPY programmes which read 3 October 2020 and issue this to those who either subscribed or requested a hardcopy version by post until they eventually sold out. This is one of the customary practices from previous seasons when the original match is postponed and the original match programme is re-cycled although sometimes another updated wraparound cover is used or an updated insert inserted. On this occasion there was no physical update or insert created.

I hope this clarifies things for you...
The Falcon

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 4:41 pm 
Post subject:

RIKERBCFC wrote:
tufcprogs wrote:

Solihull still advertising their programmes on Web site , I ordered one for the Alty match yesterday.

Chesterfield you have to ring the club shop to order a programme , they do not do them online.

...a bit pricier but also available on ebay!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114793302365?hash=item1aba36c95d:g:vcEAAOSwTnhgkY9S
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 7:22 pm 
Post subject:

The Falcon wrote:
Benno Spire wrote:
HendonHotshots wrote:
Bennospire - do u know if the wealdstone programme is for the played match or postponed match??

The print version for the played game was on sale by WFC but checking now they appear to have sold out. For those interested Wealdstone sell print versions of their programme this season from:

https://wealdstonefc.ktckts.com/brand/programmmes

I have the postponed programme but not the game actually played, its unclear if one existed although the programme advertised in the picture did have the date on of 20th October when the game was played.

As a collector (from a Wealdstone perspective) I'd thought I'd offer some clarity regarding the Wealdstone v Chesterfield programme for you (I know the Editor Mark Hyde)....

As you are aware the Wealdstone/Chesterfield fixture was originally scheduled for the first day of the National League Season on 3 October 2020. The game was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch and subsequently played on 20 October 2020.

Due to ease of adaptability the date on the ONLINE version (still available on the website) was amended accordingly and reads 20 October 2020. (As a sidenote I discovered the online versions of our pre-season generic programme contained updated variants depending on who we played to the hardcopy version actually available.)

However, it was felt economically prudent to keep the stock of HARDCOPY programmes which read 3 October 2020 and issue this to those who either subscribed or requested a hardcopy version by post until they eventually sold out. This is one of the customary practices from previous seasons when the original match is postponed and the original match programme is re-cycled although sometimes another updated wraparound cover is used or an updated insert inserted. On this occasion there was no physical update or insert created.

I hope this clarifies things for you...

I have been made aware that the pdf for this programme sits with the printer in Sheffield and a Chesterfield representative rang them and asked if they would do a print run of 100 programmes with the 20th October date but they need approval from Wealdstone which I believe they are still waiting, Any help to get a hard copy with the 20th October date on would be greatly appreciated
Dorking

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 7:38 pm 
Post subject:

I went to Maidenhead v Halifax today and despite having fans, it was digital programme only. The digital programme is however free and available via Maidenhead's twitter

Last Tuesday I went to Aldershot v Eastleigh (crowd of over 1000) and they sold a printed programme in their club shop, very good it was too for £3. Lots of contributed columns.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: