Football Programmes Centre

National League North update - and a few spares!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
National League North update - and a few spares!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:51 pm 
Post subject: National League North update - and a few spares!

A quick update with the season now in limbo!
The info is based on findings against York and research, but others may have different experiences.

National League North print issuers this season, but advance orders only: York, Chorley, Chester, Southport, Hereford

Known PDF issuers so far: Farsley, Leamington, BPA, Kidderminster, Blyth, Leamington, Boston, Alfreton, Telford, Guiseley, Darlington, Gateshead

Not known/nothing indicated on club web site: Curzon Ashton, Gloucester, Fylde, Brackley, Kettering

There are different approaches to the PDF downloads, some are free, some are donation, others are chargeable.

I think it is fantastic that so many clubs are taking the time and effort to produce something for BCD matches, even if PDFs.

I have a couple of spare print from PDF issues from York aways at Boston (PP 8 pages £1.50), Blyth (£2.50), and Kidderminster (£4). The home club have received payment for the PDF, and this is reflected in the price. All plus postage. Please PM if interested.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:25 pm 
Post subject:

Guiseley were hit and miss regarding online issues. Before season suspended, they decided not to do anymore online issues.
Telfordfan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:29 pm 
Post subject:

From a Telford view this is what I have found.

AFC Telford have been producing printed of all home games, up to & inc. Chester on boxing day (Not sure of recent games v Flyde or Curzon).
Printed copies for our away games at Chester, Bradford PA, Farsley Celtic (joint issue covers Darlo, Boston, Guiseley) and Kettering.
PDF on-line for Darlington, Boston, Blyth, Wrexham (PSF), Leiston (FA Cup) & Chasetown (FA Cup).
Defo non-issuers for Gloucester, Coleshill (FAT) and Darlington (FAT).
HendonHotshots

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:08 pm 
Post subject:

York city are selling their last programme at bootham crescent for £3.99 post free. ordered mine and got an email today to say they are sending out from Friday but have 1500 to post!!

https://ycfcstore.co.uk/products/york-city-v-afc-fylde-programme-last-game-at-bootham-crescent-edition

They are also taking pre orders for first programme at LNER although given the whole national league grants/loans and the league is currently suspended who knows when that will be

Re. NLN Kettering did a printed programme for match v Blyth Spartans in early December but not aware of other matches
bigdavethemaddog

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:14 pm 
Post subject:

Curzon produced a printed programme
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> National League. (Who is producing) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: