Football Programmes Centre

What a pile of Shite!!
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What a pile of Shite!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Posh1959

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:45 pm 
Post subject:

The last Arsenal white v Manchester United which went on sale fetched £550 in September or October last year. Admittedly it was ex bound volume but was in excellent condition.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:42 am 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
The last Arsenal white v Manchester United which went on sale fetched £550 in September or October last year. Admittedly it was ex bound volume but was in excellent condition.

At which Auction?, being ex BV is a bonus surely as against half of it missing or defaced.
Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Posh1959

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:48 am 
Post subject:

EBay, the seller was Richard Cohen.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:54 am 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
Get My Coat

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:29 am 
Post subject:

what about these bargains then

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVERTON-v-MANCHESTER-UNITED-1957-Football-Programme-BUSBY-BABES-MUNICH-RARE/124349269198?hash=item1cf3cb44ce:g:PecAAOSwhC1fa07c

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRESTON-NE-v-MANCHESTER-UNITED-Aug-1956-1957-Football-Programme-BUSBY-BABES-RARE/124349245127?hash=item1cf3cae6c7:g:nQsAAOSwlK1fa0gk

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACKPOOL-v-MANCHESTER-UNITED-Oct-1956-1957-Football-Programme-BUSBY-BABES-RARE/124349238068?hash=item1cf3cacb34:g:FnkAAOSwFDpfa0Yp

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-WREXHAM-v-MANCHESTER-UNITED-1957-FA-CUP-Football-Programme-NO-FRONT-PAGE/124347832599?hash=item1cf3b55917:g:DNYAAOSwxklfadXo

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Portsmouth-v-MANCHESTER-UNITED-Programme-1956-Busby-Babes-Edwards-NO-FRONT-PAGE/124347850367?hash=item1cf3b59e7f:g:DxUAAOSw0X5fadh6

These are all noncollectable programmes that have had the front and back covers removed, this was done when supporters wanted cup tickets, besides the token sheets you had to show you went away as well-United marked the covers with a felt pen or ripped of the cover.

The seller maintains despite the missing covers, punched holes, stains that they are all in a decent condition and is demanding 24.99 to nearly 50 quid each-none of these "items" are scarce other than fit for the bin.

Tell me one collector who would PAY 10p for shite like this-then you look at a lot of the other stuff same seller has and it makes you want to nip out to Asda to buy him a birthday cake as all of this garbage will be with him for years and i re-iterate i have thrown away far far better stuff than this over the years.

This is not a seller who does not understand football. Just someone who thinks we are all Mugs.

Wave!

Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:40 am 
Post subject:

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
Posh1959 wrote:
Get My Coat

Do you have a problem with this? You appear to have one.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:09 am 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
Posh1959 wrote:
Get My Coat

Do you have a problem with this? You appear to have one.

The only problem i have is with that fine upstanding member of the collecting fraternity whom you mentioned, with whom i first dealt with 40+years ago-wonderful chap-good to his Mum.
That is it, there is no more to discuss or debate-you wrote-i replied-you asked a question and i have replied again-move on now

Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:33 am 
Post subject:

I will tell him of how you feel. I will move on when I feel like it not when you tell me. I too have known him over 40 years.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:50 am 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
I will tell him of how you feel. I will move on when I feel like it not when you tell me. I too have known him over 40 years.

That explains everything Wave

kcs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:01 pm 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:

What does this explain?

Showcase your collection in an online programme guide!
Display your research in a comprehensive history archive!
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:11 pm 
Post subject:

kcs wrote:
Posh1959 wrote:

What does this explain?

what i said Wave

kcs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:31 pm 
Post subject:

kcs wrote:
Posh1959 wrote:

What does this explain?

what i said Wave

I am still no wiser as to what you are trying to say, and wish you would stop with the patronising use of the waving emoji to end a conversation. It comes across as rude and arrogant.

Showcase your collection in an online programme guide!
Display your research in a comprehensive history archive!
Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:37 pm 
Post subject:

It certainly does, it comes across as the behaviour of a wannabe bully.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:57 pm 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
It certainly does, it comes across as the behaviour of a wannabe bully.

in response which is MY FINAL comment on this matter is your attempts to create issues like ur 7 times banned mate did, read the header on this post.

You can continue to drone on but this is a collectors forum where provided the speech is not offensive to anyone, it is recommended to stick with collecting topics only.

If you want the last word you can have it, but if you really want to say something to me then you email me at [email protected] as NO ONE IS INTERESTED in reading this or call 07976686450 whoever you are.

Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:10 pm 
Post subject:

Not creating issues at all, I merely commented the end price of a programme, which you responded by making unusual comments about the sellers mother. I do not have any friends who have been banned once let alone 7 times. Agree this forum should be about programme topics I shall not be contacting you as I have no intention of getting involved to shenanigans which you started by your idiotic responses by using emoticons rather than words. I notice others share my feelings. Cheerio.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm 
Post subject:

Posh1959 wrote:
Not creating issues at all, I merely commented the end price of a programme, which you responded by making unusual comments about the sellers mother. I do not have any friends who have been banned once let alone 7 times. Agree this forum should be about programme topics I shall not be contacting you as I have no intention of getting involved to shenanigans which you started by your idiotic responses by using emoticons rather than words. I notice others share my feelings. Cheerio.

"wonderful chap-good to his Mum"

Wave

Posh1959

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:24 pm 
Post subject:

Wave
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:38 pm 
Post subject:

This thread is now locked. People have their own opinions, that's fine. No need to argue like this though.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: