Football Programmes Centre

Programmes for Behind Closed Doors Matches
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Programmes for Behind Closed Doors Matches
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dorking

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:48 pm 
Post subject:

Hungerford Town FC

@HungerfordTown

The club is delighted to announce that despite the absence of fans at games online programmes will now be available to all supporters to download free of charge.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:16 pm 
Post subject:

Sutton United will only be doing an online version for league & cup games, it seems - no physical progs at all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:41 pm 
Post subject:

The good news from York City is that the club have just announced that they will be producing 'The Citizen' for all league and cup matches over the forthcoming season.

The sub covers all 21 league matches at a cost of £79.99, or issues can also be bought on a match-by-match basis at £3.99 per issue. It's important to note that these are only available by post and on pre-order, but the price includes postage. I suspect there won't be many extras/spares produced above the pre-order.

https://www.yorkcityfootballclub.co.uk/news/club/season-long-programme-subscription-now-available

https://ycfcstore.co.uk/collections/matchday

The club issued a survey a few weeks ago, and specifically asked fans if they wanted a print programme, an e-programme, or both, and from that it emerged that the demand was for a print programme only. I did fill the survey in a hundred times though TBF ... Laughing

Let's hope that fans rally round and buy, to buck the trend of some of the bigger clubs with resources to match who are moving away from the print format.

Across the rest of NLN it is a mixed bag with some issuing, some going e-programme, and some undecided. When more details emerge I'll update the thread if anyone wants to know.

Full marks to our FA Cup opponents this weekend, Warrington Rylands, who are producing for the home-fans only match which is on the BBC red button at 3pm on Saturday. I'll be watching behind a cushion just in case the unthinkable happens.....
ndg1860

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:30 am 
Post subject:

andrewesq wrote:
Is there now a definitive list of teams producing in EFL before I scour every team, note Tranmere opposition Saturday Cambridge United digital only

I have updated the Championship list (on p. 11) but I agree, with these times of clubs choosing not to continue with physical match day programmes, and some with M60 being allowed to convert the digital to physical, a full list of all League Clubs, at least, should be put up somewhere. For the Championship, Boro are only doing a digital, Wednesday are not doing any after I contacted them and there is still nothing I can see re Reading. For Luton, you go through the link on their club web page to a third party but must do this up to the Friday after the game after which they are no longer available. Also, thanks for the notes re Bristol City and Huddersfield.
Crusader66

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:29 am 
Post subject: Matches BCD

Anyone know if there are programmes for the forthcoming England international games at Wembley?
Dorking

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:43 pm 
Post subject:

None for the 3 England games at Wembley next week according to

http://www.footballprogrammes.com/
Tintowner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:04 pm 
Post subject:

Grimsby Town are only producing a digital version at the moment (priced at £2 )
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:46 pm 
Post subject:

Chesterfield will be doing matchday programmes, a 16 page edition
tufcprogs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:21 pm 
Post subject:

Torquay are doing matchday programmes.

For any Stockport collectors, Saturday's game programme is on Torquay's website at a discounted price of £2.22 (?!) and free postage.
RIKERBCFC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:31 pm 
Post subject:

Altrincham have done a digital programme for Today's match with weymouth.
Pete’s Picture Palace
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:24 pm 
Post subject:

Pete’s Picture Palace wrote:
Sutton United will only be doing an online version for league & cup games, it seems - no physical progs at all.

Sutton played Maidenhead today and the online programme is available here if anyone would like it

https://www.suttonunited.net/product/sutton-united-v-maidenhead-united-matchday-programme/?fbclid=IwAR1lqlEXEugWRrPKI-M3brwXcbaGtmyvKa8XxxDwIAw2CEV1gvZCJpQbRAE
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Dorking

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:34 pm 
Post subject:

Dorking Wanderers only doing digital programmes via a smartphone app, I made the point I don't have a smartphone and got sent a pdf, which I should be able to print out. I'd be happy with paying for a pdf each week to be honest at Dorking's level
Carlisleprogs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:17 pm 
Post subject:

Having issued for the three home matches so far Carlisle won’t be issuing a programme again for the foreseeable future. It is likely that limited numbers of team sheets will be printed

Programmes so far:

Fleetwood EFL Trophy (BCD)
Southend (Attendance 1000)
Barrow (BCD)

Very limited numbers of colour team sheets were available for the three matches above.

Disappointing news but not surprising.
das

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:34 pm 
Post subject:

Accrington Stanley will now be doing digital programmes for BCD then printed once fans are back

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/news/2020/october/programme-free-digital-download/
MRPROGRAMMES

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:02 pm 
Post subject:

Can anyone tell me if Leicester are doing any issues this season ? In the Europa league this week ??, thanks
smk06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:41 am 
Post subject:

ndg1860 wrote:
I am trying to see which Championship clubs are issuing physical programmes this season and have developed a list. I'd appreciate any help filling in the gaps or any changes. I have identified three printing companies being used - Ignition, Curtis and aca creative.

Barnsley - Ignition
Birmingham - Curtis
Blackburn - club
Bournemouth - self
Brentford - Curtis
Bristol City - through supporters/ebay
Cardiff - club
Coventry - Curtis
Derby - monthly magazine through aca creative
Huddersfield - aca creative
Luton - through club web site and 3rd party, only available up to Friday after game
Middlesbrough - No physical programme
Millwall - Curtis
Norwich - Curtis
Notts Forest - Ignition
Preston - Ignition
QPR - Ignition
Reading - No Programme
Rotherham - club
Sheff. Wednesday - are not doing programmes (confirmed by club)
Stoke - Ignition
Swansea - club (was previous that one had to order a half-season)
Watford - club
Wycombe - Ignition

Called ACA Creative this morning to ask about a Huddersfield v Derby programme for tomorrow's game. Huddersfield are no longer issuing programmes while supporters cannot attend games, although they did issue for the Forest and Norwich games earlier this season.

Derby County home wants:
1982/83 Sunderland Fr (s/s)
Reds v Whites & Whites v Blues 1948-1957
1946/47 Arsenal post 5/2

Derby County away wants:
1968/69 Carlisle post 8/2/69
1946/47 Middlesbrough, Liverpool
1945/46 West Brom

Also looking for Guiseley home programmes pre-1980s.
LeeNew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:30 am 
Post subject:

Middlesbrough now available in print from Ignition sports. Looks like they have had a change of heart and are doing a limited print run.
ndg1860

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:52 am 
Post subject:

LeeNew wrote:
Middlesbrough now available in print from Ignition sports. Looks like they have had a change of heart and are doing a limited print run.

Thanks. I have updated the list back on pg. 11 with this and the Huddersfield note. Also, the earlier season programmes for Boro, that were previously only online, appear to be available through Ignition as well as a full season subscription which includes those earlier items.
martino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:25 am 
Post subject:

According to the Huddersfield website they only issued a digital download programme to season ticket holders for last night's game against Derby.

Huddersfield did issue a printed programme for the first couple of games to see if there is demand but obviously there was not sufficient demand for a printed programme.
Dorking

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:16 pm 
Post subject:

Are Wolves producing a printed programme for Premier League games this season, or is it digital issue only?

I'm specifically after the Wolves v Palace game next week

TIA
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: