Football Programmes Centre

Manchester United Ticket prices from 1975 - 1986
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Manchester United Ticket prices from 1975 - 1986

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronsaunders

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:39 pm 
Post subject: Manchester United Ticket prices from 1975 - 1986

This is a bit of an odd one but does anyone have any links to references that will show the price of Man United tickets by the section that they were for between 1975-76 and 1985-86. I've looked through the programmes that I have but can't find the breakdown by entrance.

Thanks for any help.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:12 am 
Post subject: Re: Manchester United Ticket prices from 1975 - 1986

Ronsaunders wrote:
This is a bit of an odd one but does anyone have any links to references that will show the price of Man United tickets by the section that they were for between 1975-76 and 1985-86. I've looked through the programmes that I have but can't find the breakdown by entrance.

Thanks for any help.

It certainly is an odd one Very Happy

Now i know i have tried to collect tickets from different parts of the ground but never had anyone ask about the cost in the different sections at Old Trafford-why do you wish to know-are you trying to identify parts of the ground. Send me an email to the address below.

[email protected] and see if i can assist you.

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
boroshaun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:33 am 
Post subject:

Is it to identify the season, as Utd tickets, like Leeds at the time and Chelsea too, dont have the actual date on.
manchesterunitedman1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:53 am 

Ronsaunders wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Hi Greg

I received your email and replied but it keeps bouncing back with a different email address??. maybe send me a text to 07976686450 and we can converse via whats app?. Wave

To see 19,900++ original items relating to Newton Heath & Manchester Utd 1878-2023 then visit www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/sets to see entire uploads.

1000's more images to be uploaded, to view the latest uploads go to www.flickr.com/photos/manchesterunitedman1/

Click any images 21 MILLION views to date to the Flickr site since 2007 growing every day. New Uploads weekly. Thank You to one & all for visiting!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
Ronsaunders

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:41 pm 

manchesterunitedman1 wrote:
Ronsaunders wrote:

Thanks for any help.

Hi Greg

I received your email and replied but it keeps bouncing back with a different email address??. maybe send me a text to 07976686450 and we can converse via whats app?. Wave

Cheers Leslie. I've received the email thanks and will scan the ticket later. I tried to set a forward up on my email donkey's year ago but sadly wasn't clever enough to do it properly and nor am I clever enough to work out how to stop it!

Thanks and be in touch later

G
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: