Football Programmes Centre

Programmes for Behind Closed Doors Matches
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Programmes for Behind Closed Doors Matches
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
An Essex Hatter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:47 pm 
Post subject:

Luton are producing an e-programme with a limited print run post the game, this message was on the club website last week:

MATCHDAY PROGRAMME

We know that supporters who collect programmes like a hard copy to maintain their collection, and understand that many were paying to have our e-programme printed through various online sources after the Championship restart in June.

While a digital edition of Our Town will be produced for each home match in the Sky Bet Championship for season ticket holders, we will also be offering the opportunity to order a genuine hard copy in the week following each fixture.

Local printer Bartham Group will print a small run when purchases have been made by a cut-off date on Hatters World. Further details will follow on this in the build-up to the Derby fixture next week.
nutfield priory

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:00 am 
Post subject:

Dorking wrote:
Lets hope it comes through, I never did get the Liverpool one I ordered from them last season, and had to reorder from a seller on ebay

Received the Manchester UNited v Crystal Palace programme this morning, hope yours has arrived
MINSTERMAN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:27 am 
Post subject:

AFC Wimbledon are going down the e-programme route starting with today's game at QPR v Plymouth. I'd like a hard copy though for my first/last collection.

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2020/september/the-matchday-magazine-how-to-buy-the-new-edition/

I am wondering whether this can be turned into printable format as it seems to be only accessible via the app store and downloadable to apple or android devices.

M60 programmes might know whether it is possible, as my technically-unsavvy impressions is that it only seems possible to print from PDF.

I feel sure many PAFC collectors would be interested too.

Middlesbrough are giving free access to their programme on-line, but there are no printed copies.

Harrogate Town are doing print copies, so good for them, as indeed Barrow did last weekend. Available to order on their websites.
M60FP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:53 am 
Post subject:

MINSTERMAN wrote:
AFC Wimbledon are going down the e-programme route starting with today's game at QPR v Plymouth. I'd like a hard copy though for my first/last collection.

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2020/september/the-matchday-magazine-how-to-buy-the-new-edition/

I am wondering whether this can be turned into printable format as it seems to be only accessible via the app store and downloadable to apple or android devices.

M60 programmes might know whether it is possible, as my technically-unsavvy impressions is that it only seems possible to print from PDF.

I feel sure many PAFC collectors would be interested too.

Middlesbrough are giving free access to their programme on-line, but there are no printed copies.

Harrogate Town are doing print copies, so good for them, as indeed Barrow did last weekend. Available to order on their websites.

At the moment the Wimbledon can't be printed, however i'm hoping to maybe get a PDF from the club and be able to print,

Middlesbrough as you said are not printing, But we are printing them as we have permission to do so.
Posh1959

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:10 pm 
Post subject:

Guiseley in the National League North will not be printing programmes or team sheets for any games this season.
BBlockExile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:19 pm 
Post subject:

Some good news from Bristol.
Supporters of Bristol City are going to produce a programme for the Carabao Cup V Villa on Thursday (see Bristol City v Aston Villa on e bay) with a possibility of programmes being issued for forthcoming behind closed doors matches.
Dorking

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:54 pm 
Post subject:

I went to Canvey Island v Romford on Saturday. Canvey produce an excellent programme but it is 'online only'

I did a colour print of it (into A5 size) for my own personal collection and I have to say that it comes out very well to be honest. Okay so I don't have glossy paper, but printing in full colour, using 'leaflet' printer settings, it came out splendid.

The programme software was issuu.com by the way

https://issuu.com/canveyislandfc/docs/2020-09-19_-_romford
botanybaykid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:03 pm 
Post subject:

Dorking
You have a PM
martino

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:46 am 
Post subject:

martino wrote:
Huddersfield are publishing a programme for tomorrow's match v Norwich City.

A limited run of only 500 copies to see if it is worth publishing programmes for the 20/21 season.

Details of where to order are in the following link:

https://www.htafc.com/news/2020/september/match-day-programme-produced-for-norwich-game/

Huddersfield are also producing a programme for their forthcoming match against Forest. Available from

https://www.aca-creative.co.uk/huddersfield-town-Programmes/
se20blue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:04 am 
Post subject:

Burnley are now digital only due to cost of producing small print runs of hard copy programmes
andrewesq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:00 pm 
Post subject:

andrewesq

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:02 pm 
Post subject:

Is there now a definitive list of teams producing in EFL before I scour every team, note Tranmere opposition Saturday Cambridge United digital only
BBlockExile

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:52 pm 
Post subject:

An update from Bristol.
www.bristolcityprogrammes.com have now produced programmes for all Bristol City home competitive matches this season so far (Exeter, Coventry, Northampton, Aston Villa and Sheffield Wednesday).
See Ebay Bristol City v Away Team
My understanding is that they will now produce programmes for the forthcoming behind closed doors matches.
whitenoize

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:51 pm 
Post subject:

Does anyone know if Colchester United are producing and if so, who are their printers? Thanks
colchestersid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:57 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Paul

Colchester United printed and issued for Bolton in the league (link below) but I haven't seen any word yet as to whether they will issue for EFL Trophy games

https://www.cufcretail.com/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_cufc&state=products&dept_id=60&sub_dept_id=01
whitenoize

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:15 pm 
Post subject:

Cheers Simon. I’ll keep an eye out. I’ve got a team sheet as a pdf for the Southend game if you need it. No programme produced by SUFC
botanybaykid

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:29 pm 
Post subject:

whitenoize wrote:
Does anyone know if Colchester United are producing and if so, who are their printers? Thanks

Curtis Sports are printing Col U
drfc4ever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:08 am 
Post subject:

andrewesq wrote:
Be interesting to see how ‘small’ Burnley print run is, are they not premier league surely they have to think about away fans wanting programme too!
Im sought of glad Tranmere doing both print run and digital edition at moment

Note not just M60 now printing digital edition https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Doncaster-Rovers-V-Bradford-City-8-9-20-EFL-Trophy-Authorised-Printed-Copy/324290628590?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D515e2b209c9d404cae9e6cb7c0b4cb85%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D15%26mehot%3Dnone%26sd%3D324290628590%26itm%3D324290628590%26pmt%3D0%26noa%3D1%26pg%3D2380057&_trksid=p2380057.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3Ac7dcb554-fe8f-11ea-ad3a-74dbd180fac6%7Cparentrq%3Ac145be2e1740aa48c3e295e9fffd6b50%7Ciid%3A1

The eBay link above is mine, Donny are producing league games only direct from their ticketing website, i got in touch with the club and asked if I could get the PDF for the EFL Trophy game which was digital only, they agreed to let me print and distribute at my expense, so I did the Bradford City programme and will do the same with the Wolves U21 EFL programme.

Let me know if you want a copy of the Wolves game, it’s not due to be played until early November.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/doncasterroversprogrammes/sets
andrewesq

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:24 pm 
Post subject:

Great stuff, pleased to see the spirit of programmes being kept alive
se20blue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:18 pm 
Post subject:

Ebbsfleet United in National League South have taken the decision to not produce a printed hard copy matchday programme for the FA Cup match or League matches whilst supporters are not able to attend.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: