Football Programmes Centre

WEST LONDON Programme Fair is ON - SUNDAY 2nd August 2020
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
WEST LONDON Programme Fair is ON - SUNDAY 2nd August 2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazzad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:49 am 
Post subject: WEST LONDON Programme Fair is ON - SUNDAY 2nd August 2020

The first WEST LONDON FOOTBALL PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR since lockdown is DEFINITELY GOING AHEAD on SUNDAY, 02nd AUGUST 2020 at St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperors Gate, Kensington, SW7 4HJ. Admission is £1 (Children free) and the fair runs from 10.30am to 2.30pm. Free raffle!

Emperors Gate is just off the A4 (close to Sainsburys) and street parking in this area is free on a Sunday. Alternatively, if travelling by tube, the nearest station is Gloucester Road (Circle, District & Piccadilly lines) then a 3 min. walk to the hall.

Obviously there will be changes so that we fully comply with government guidelines and operate in a safe environment for everyone. I will be posting more details on this site in the coming days but for now I just wanted to give everyone advance news that the event is ON.

It will be great to see ypu all at this friendly fair where those attending buy and sell football memorabilia of all descriptions PROGRAMMES, TICKETS, BOOKS, SHIRTS infact ANYTHING FOOTBALL RELATED! Advice is given freely!

Please contact BARRY - 07887808102 or email [email protected] if you need further clarification but please give me a few days to post more specific information on this site.
[email protected]

Last edited by bazzad on Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
bazzad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:21 am 
Post subject:

[img][/img]
[email protected]
bazzad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:29 am 
Post subject: WEST LONDON Programme Fair - Emperors Gate

Hi all,
Please spread the word by forwarding the above flyer to any football programme sites / friends etc.
I will be going up to Emperors Gate the night before the fair to sanitise the tables, set up a one-way system and generally make the hall a safe environment for all.
Most of the people attending will be travelling by public transport so will have a face mask and this should be worn when entering the hall.
It will be great to see evryone for this FIRST post Covid19 programme fair.
As this is the day after the FA Cup Final I will have some CUP FINAL PROGRAMMES for sale.
If you want any of the dealers to bring anything specific please contact me (PREFERABLY BY EMAIL).
We may have a couple of tables free if you want to come along and sell but again, please contact me first.
Stay safe everyone!
[email protected]
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: