Football Programmes Centre

Italian teams in Europe
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Italian teams in Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koenmalfait

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:49 am 
Post subject: Italian teams in Europe

Hi there!

I am obsessed Anderlecht collector (reach out of you have something!). Of the few missing European programs I have, I realize most of them are against Italian teams (and in Italy). For a lot of those, I even wonder if those programs exist.
Does anyone know why this is? Was there no match program culture in Italy like there was in the UK or France? Or do the programs exist but they are just much harder to find?
PeterE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:43 am 
Post subject:

Hi, programmes aren't widely published in Italy. For Anderlecht's tie against Juventus in 1981, you might want to look out Juve's monthly magazine, 'Hurra Juve' for the month prior to and after your fixture, as these would have included a preview and review of the game. These are normally available on eBay.
NorthBanksy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:40 pm 
Post subject:

From personal experience travelling to watch Arsenal, there are often programme-like magazines or newspapers handed out near the stadium.

Napoli had a magazine that was placed on every home supporters seat but not a sniff of one for visitors. Thankfully I managed to avoid the official transport after the game and picked up an still tied, undistributed mint bundle of about 50 copies from a bin after the game!

Not had an official programme anywhere we've been.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: