Football Programmes Centre

Programmes for Behind Closed Doors Matches
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Programmes for Behind Closed Doors Matches
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brickies



Joined: 25 May 2017
Posts: 18
Location: Hinckley,Leicestershire.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Have today received the first of the Leicester City programmes I ordered from M60 Programmes and the quality is very good as was the service. look forward to the remainder coming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Brickies wrote:
Have today received the first of the Leicester City programmes I ordered from M60 Programmes and the quality is very good as was the service. look forward to the remainder coming.


Cheers Brickies, I’ll keep working to get them done as quickly as possible for everyone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sharrowblade
Forum Moderator


Joined: 03 Jul 2009
Posts: 3407
Location: Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:45 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Current update:

All on order from M60 Programmes

21/6/20 - Newcastle United v Sheffield United
2/7//20 - Sheffield United v Spurs
8/7/20 - Sheffield United v Wolves
16/7/20 - Leicester City v Sheffield United


And then just the two to go:

11/7/20 - Sheffield United v Chelsea - TBC
20/7/20 - Sheffield United v Everton - TBC

Laughing
_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharrowblade/sets
A Sheffield United Programme guide
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Wants List
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:00 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I’m just listing them now for the final two home games
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2028

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Above and beyond by M60 I think we will agree.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Dorking wrote:
Above and beyond by M60 I think we will agree.


Thank you Dorking

It’s hard work at moment especially when a member of the forum reports us to his football club who them tried to take legal action against us today but failed and even named the fellow programme seller in their communication with us and my solicitor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2028

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Chin up, what you are doing is massively appreciated. I absolutely hate it when clubs take the lazy route and do 'digital only'.

So having someone provide the service to put them into print is priceless to me, and It's a no brainer to want a copy. It is clearly a lot of work to do it and 99.9% of collectors appreciate it for sure.

As for anyone malicious, I can only think mental health issue combined with jealousy is at play.

Keep doing what you do. One day the collectors of the future will thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
goodison



Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Posts: 224
Location: Shetland Islands

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

botanybaykid wrote:
Is anyone else still waiting for their Wolves programme?


I received mine today, but think I'm lucky they actually got here!


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
rams10



Joined: 05 Jan 2011
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:56 pm 
Post subject: Programmes for Behind Closed Doors Matches
Reply with quote

goodison wrote:
botanybaykid wrote:
Is anyone else still waiting for their Wolves programme?


I received mine today, but think I'm lucky they actually got here!




When i received mine i thought it was bad, but it was nowhere as bad as yours.
Not the best quality of packaging used for the weight of the programmes, mine were also slightly damaged but not as bad as yours.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
slightfold



Joined: 13 Oct 2009
Posts: 560

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

I have had similar packaging split problems over the years It is known as joshing and happens when heavier items slide about in the post because the envelope or packing is too big and the edge of the programme cuts through. I once even only received a teamsheet and the rest had cut their way through and were gone! I do not like plastic packing unless it is really tight.
As someone who is also into viny,l LP's are removed from their covers within the same package as they can slice though the covers, it is the same principle. Tell your sellers to pack programmes properly, it has taken years to get board envelopes, I hope this is not a trend !!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Wants List
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2028

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

For fans of non-league, next weekend the play offs start in Non League Step 2 (National League South and North)

Printed programmes available to order:

Bath City v Dorking Wanderers (Behind closed doors play off eliminator)

https://bath-city-fc.myshopify.com/collections/top-sellers/products/nls-play-off-eliminator-dorking-wanderers-programme-pre-order-now


Slough Town v Dartford (behind closed doors play off eliminator)

https://sloughtownfc.selz.com/item/dartford-play-off-eliminator-matchday-programme-19-08-2020
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andyjess



Joined: 21 Jun 2020
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

....and in the National League North, Chester are producing a programme for the play-offs, for all 6 teams competing, which is unusual as Chester are one of the lowest seeds, and would have to win all 3 knock-out matches to gain promotion, and NOT ONE of them will be at HOME !!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2028

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Yep, Dorking 'finished' 7th, so all three games would be away (if they get that far)

I would imagine York will issue when they have their game(s) - massive club for that level, plus it'll be last matches at Bootham Crescent, so lots of collecting interest
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cardiff55



Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Posts: 435

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Cardiff have and will produce programmes for all 5 home games since the resumption of the season,

I have managed too obtain away ones v Cardiff at Fulham and Preston (who produced a 3 in 1 programme). Also Bristol City produced an online version which i have ordered from EBay from bristolcitymemorablilia. The only missing game therefore will be at Middlesbrough and a set I do not know if they produce. So if they do I would have been able to obtain a full set for all the nine remaining games.

I think the clubs should be congratulated win doing this as obviously their sales would be low.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andyjess



Joined: 21 Jun 2020
Posts: 16

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:18 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Dorking wrote:
Yep, Dorking 'finished' 7th, so all three games would be away (if they get that far)

I would imagine York will issue when they have their game(s) - massive club for that level, plus it'll be last matches at Bootham Crescent, so lots of collecting interest


You're correct Dorking, and I made a slight error. Chester will play away the first two games (if they make it) and will only get a home game if they meet Dorking in the final !!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

cardiff55 wrote:
Cardiff have and will produce programmes for all 5 home games since the resumption of the season,

I have managed too obtain away ones v Cardiff at Fulham and Preston (who produced a 3 in 1 programme). Also Bristol City produced an online version which i have ordered from EBay from bristolcitymemorablilia. The only missing game therefore will be at Middlesbrough and a set I do not know if they produce. So if they do I would have been able to obtain a full set for all the nine remaining games.

I think the clubs should be congratulated win doing this as obviously their sales would be low.


I’m having the Middlesbrough printed for the Cardiff match, they are on my website @ m60footballprogrammes.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boroshaun



Joined: 30 Oct 2009
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

M60FP wrote:
cardiff55 wrote:
Cardiff have and will produce programmes for all 5 home games since the resumption of the season,

I have managed too obtain away ones v Cardiff at Fulham and Preston (who produced a 3 in 1 programme). Also Bristol City produced an online version which i have ordered from EBay from bristolcitymemorablilia. The only missing game therefore will be at Middlesbrough and a set I do not know if they produce. So if they do I would have been able to obtain a full set for all the nine remaining games.

I think the clubs should be congratulated win doing this as obviously their sales would be low.


I’m having the Middlesbrough printed for the Cardiff match, they are on my website @ m60footballprogrammes.com


Hi Andy,

Are your Middlesbrough issues 40 pages or 41 as per the official download? That makes it problematic as you need to print 44 pages for a 41 page issue, leaving 3 blank?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail My Wants List
M60FP



Joined: 26 May 2017
Posts: 34
Location: Lymm, Cheshire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

boroshaun wrote:
M60FP wrote:
cardiff55 wrote:
Cardiff have and will produce programmes for all 5 home games since the resumption of the season,

I have managed too obtain away ones v Cardiff at Fulham and Preston (who produced a 3 in 1 programme). Also Bristol City produced an online version which i have ordered from EBay from bristolcitymemorablilia. The only missing game therefore will be at Middlesbrough and a set I do not know if they produce. So if they do I would have been able to obtain a full set for all the nine remaining games.

I think the clubs should be congratulated win doing this as obviously their sales would be low.


I’m having the Middlesbrough printed for the Cardiff match, they are on my website @ m60footballprogrammes.com


Hi Andy,

Are your Middlesbrough issues 40 pages or 41 as per the official download? That makes it problematic as you need to print 44 pages for a 41 page issue, leaving 3 blank?


Yes each programme does have blank pages in it, nothing can be done it’s because of the PDF

The QPR programme has 3 blank pages at the back of the programme
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boroshaun



Joined: 30 Oct 2009
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

M60FP wrote:
boroshaun wrote:
M60FP wrote:
cardiff55 wrote:
Cardiff have and will produce programmes for all 5 home games since the resumption of the season,

I have managed too obtain away ones v Cardiff at Fulham and Preston (who produced a 3 in 1 programme). Also Bristol City produced an online version which i have ordered from EBay from bristolcitymemorablilia. The only missing game therefore will be at Middlesbrough and a set I do not know if they produce. So if they do I would have been able to obtain a full set for all the nine remaining games.

I think the clubs should be congratulated win doing this as obviously their sales would be low.


I’m having the Middlesbrough printed for the Cardiff match, they are on my website @ m60footballprogrammes.com


Hi Andy,

Are your Middlesbrough issues 40 pages or 41 as per the official download? That makes it problematic as you need to print 44 pages for a 41 page issue, leaving 3 blank?


Yes each programme does have blank pages in it, nothing can be done it’s because of the PDF

The QPR programme has 3 blank pages at the back of the programme


Thanks Andrew
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail My Wants List
Dorking



Joined: 05 Feb 2010
Posts: 2028

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Reply with quote

Received my Leicester v Palace professionally printed programme from M60 today.

Super impressed again, top quality print job, made to 'programme size' quality paper etc, and arrived carefully packed in the right size board backed envelope.

Cannot fault it, M60 deserve every success with this relatively new avenue of business.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
| More
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum