Football Programmes Centre

BEWARE
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BEWARE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bee007

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:09 pm 
Post subject: BEWARE

Beware of any dealing with ebay seller stokecitybadgeman, aka Grant Harris. This person is a con artist. Either sends different item to one bought, or claims to have sent second class with no proof of postage. I know of at least 5 people that have been stung by this person, so buyers beware.
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 7:40 pm 
Post subject:

Why hasn't he had any negative feedback from the disgruntled buyers??
bee007

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:17 pm 
Post subject:

Not everybody leaves any feedback.
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 8:23 am 
Post subject:

I would have thought at least one of the five would have left some sort of comment to make others aware of any problems. At least you have warned us.
bee007

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:52 pm 
Post subject:

This is a copy of a PM i received from another disgruntled customer and former contributor to this site.
Littlewiggy - I've had unpleasant dealings with him too, the last occasion he wanted £15 off me to send five small pin badges as apparently, his advert "never stated" that postage would be combined - I politely explained that the practice was generally assumed on eBay, as multiple purchases are mutually beneficial to both buyer & seller alike. Less work for them, and a bob or two saved for us.

He disagreed so I told him I wasn't paying and he should report me to eBay. I'll gladly tell them why I'm not paying up, I explained. Eventually he backed down & charged me four quid - still astronomical given they arrived adorned with a 2nd Class large stamp - but I paid it & vowed to give him a wide berth from thereon. Which I have, no matter how nice a badge he's since been selling - I simply don't want to trade with somebody who I cannot respect or trust to play fair.
Valky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 am 
Post subject:

No longer on ebay?
Footiebadgebloke

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:00 am 
Post subject:

Valky wrote:
No longer on ebay?

He's changed his name again!
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:20 pm 
Post subject:

Changed his user name to the 'footballbadgeman'.
Valky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:28 am 
Post subject:

he/she/it must read this forum as footballbadgeman no longer exists
Grumpypants

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:20 am 
Post subject:

He is still on e-bay. I think I left one word out of his user name. He is under the name 'thefootballbadgeman'.
Grantharris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:10 pm 
Post subject:

Yes iam still on ebay and iam not a con arist postage is high if going through global shipping on Ebay i have no control on what ebay charge i post all my badges signed for which cost more and i allways send the badge what has been photographed
Grantharris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:09 pm 
Post subject:

Valky wrote:
he/she/it must read this forum as footballbadgeman no longer exists

Yeah i do its thefootballbadgeman use be stokecitybadgeman but changed due to selling other teams rather than just stoke Wink
Grantharris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:10 pm 
Post subject:

Footiebadgebloke wrote:
Valky wrote:
No longer on ebay?

He's changed his name again!

Iv only changed my name once on Ebay Wave
Grantharris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:13 pm 
Post subject:

Grumpypants wrote:
Why hasn't he had any negative feedback from the disgruntled buyers??

Because all people who brought from me are happy with my service i provide thats why my feedback is 100%
Grantharris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:18 pm 
Post subject:

Valky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:55 am 
Post subject:

Grantharris wrote:
Yes iam still on ebay and iam not a con arist postage is high if going through global shipping on Ebay i have no control on what ebay charge i post all my badges signed for which cost more and i allways send the badge what has been photographed

Don't pretend you don't know how eBay works mate!
Grantharris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:30 am 
Post subject:

Valky wrote:
Grantharris wrote:

What you mean here ???

If using ebay global shipping they charge the customer to post it to them and mine £2.50 charge to get it to lichfield packing where ebay ship items i charge £2.50 because i send it signed for which is £2.18 plus the jiffy bag and lable and the plastic wallets i put each badge in
PhilWBA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:04 am 
Post subject:

Grantharris wrote:
Valky wrote:
Grantharris wrote:

What you mean here ???

If using ebay global shipping they charge the customer to post it to them and mine £2.50 charge to get it to lichfield packing where ebay ship items i charge £2.50 because i send it signed for which is £2.18 plus the jiffy bag and lable and the plastic wallets i put each badge in

I think its people in the UK complaining, you charge £2.50 or £3 for things posted either 1st or 2nd class large letter so just stamps costing either £1.15 or 88p and don't combine postage, thats seems to be the complaint i'm seeing
Grantharris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:08 pm 
Post subject:

PhilWBA wrote:
Grantharris wrote:
Valky wrote:
Grantharris wrote:

What you mean here ???

I think its people in the UK complaining, you charge £2.50 or £3 for things posted either 1st or 2nd class large letter so just stamps costing either £1.15 or 88p and don't combine postage, thats seems to be the complaint i'm seeing

I charge £2.50 2nd class signed for and i do combine post if its a few badges i charge £4.10 signed for as its classed as a small parcle
PhilWBA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:11 pm 
Post subject:

Grantharris wrote:
PhilWBA wrote:
Grantharris wrote:
Valky wrote:
Grantharris wrote:

What you mean here ???

I charge £2.50 2nd class signed for and i do combine post if its a few badges i charge £4.10 signed for as its classed as a small parcle

I don't dispute it as i've never dealt with you but that seems to be the initial complaints
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Badge Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: