Football Programmes Centre

Millwall Football Programmes - Swap or sale -
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Millwall Football Programmes - Swap or sale -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GaryF

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2019 9:30 pm 
Post subject: Millwall Football Programmes - Swap or sale -

Hi - If you are a Millwall fan collecting programmes and would like to swap or sell with other Millwall fans, then please make contact - I have a large amount of duplicates I'd like to swap/sell/buy for programmes I need.
([email protected])

Thanks - C'mon you Dockers!

Last edited by GaryF on Fri May 10, 2019 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fishy

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:03 pm 
Post subject:

Hi Gary,

As a Lions collector I have a lot of duplicates myself.

If you have a list of wants please send it to me at: [email protected] and I'll have a look for you.

My main post war wants are below, but I do have many other gaps for pre 80s reserves; tickets and a few friendlies. Again, if you have a list please let me know.

Ian
48/9 Newport.
49/0 Walsall; Exeter.
50/1 Port Vale.
51/2 Port Vale 1/5.
52/3 Swindon.
GaryF

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 11:38 pm 
Post subject: Thank You FPC & Good Guys helping my Millwall Collection

Hi everyone,

Since I first put this post up back in May 2019, I've had a lot of really nice people contact me, who've helped me fill up my collection to the point I only need a few MFC Home league & cup programmes to complete all seasons from 1959 to present day.

Fellow Millwall fans like Fishy, David, Roger, & Phil, plus others such as John from Radcliffe, Will the ammersfan, Jake from Marske, Dean from Essex, James from Hull, Stewart from Reading, Stuart the Palace fan, and Don from Sth London (to mention a few) have all sold or swapped progs with me, offering great, reasonable deals or passing on useful information & contacts. These people have been incredibly fair, helpful & generous with their time & efforts in helping me expand my collection (& hopefully I've helped a few others too).

It also proves that there is a bunch of genuine, decent sellers out there, who understand what it means to be a collector & not just think about the money, unlike many of the dicks on ebay selling common progs for high prices & ignoring all questions or inquiries: They not collectors, they just businessmen. So thank god for places like FPC where we can bypass these charlatans & meet genuine other collectors.

So thank you FPC & everyone who has contacted me and helped me out over this past year. I hope you all being careful & looking after yourselves & staying safe during these difficult times.
Gary
Millwall fan
efcbluenose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:28 pm 
Post subject:

Gary and other Millwall collectors do any of you have a spare or for sale Altrincham v Millwall in FA Cup 2008 ?
Thanks Ste.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Wants List
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Football Programmes Offered for Sale or Swap All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: