Football Programmes Centre

Rest of the 2019/20 season
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Rest of the 2019/20 season

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackjack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:02 pm 
Post subject: Rest of the 2019/20 season

Hi guys,
I don't post many times on here but i do read nearly all posts.
Just a quick question and maybe some opinions, due to the rumours about the rest of this seasons matches being played behind closed door, I am presuming there will be no need for clubs to produce matchday programmes nor badges etc for the remainder of the season. I guess there will be still teamsheets available though.
We've been speaking over the last few years on this site about the end of the programme as we know it, could this be the beginning of that process?

I hope everyone is keeping their heads down btw, so stay safe all during this awful time in history
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: