Football Programmes Centre

eBay help regarding refunds
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
eBay help regarding refunds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goonerboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:08 am 
Post subject: eBay help regarding refunds

I sold 2 items to a collector and combined them into one invoice. The buyer paid the invoice but subsequently i realised there was a problem with one of the items and so the buyer didnt want it so i just sent one of the items.

How do i cancel only the unwanted item ? It appears i can only cancel the whole invoice but the buyer has already received one of the items so if i cancel tge whole invoice he will get all the money refunded for both items. If i just do a refund directly through paypal then ebay will not credit me the selling fee back. Any help highly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:28 am 
Post subject:

I have found the ebay system is designed to keep comms through the site so no access to email of the buyer but if you refund 1p then you get the email address...then you can do a direct comms and sort a Friends and family refund...however I think your selling fee will be impossible to extract ....
goonerboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:50 am 
Post subject:

Thanks....in the end i used the ebay chat help and they were able to sort it out
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: