Football Programmes Centre

Auchinleck Talbot Prog.Fair Sun.Mar .22nd 2020 CANCELLED
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Auchinleck Talbot Prog.Fair Sun.Mar .22nd 2020 CANCELLED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:01 pm 
Post subject: Auchinleck Talbot Prog.Fair Sun.Mar .22nd 2020 CANCELLED

As it says, Scotland's longest running Programme and Memorabilia Fair is just over a month away, and as always will be a good day out. Free entry as usual, refreshments available from mid day, ie the bar! If tyou've never been ebfore, there is an astonishing amount of Talbot memoerabilia on display in the Social Club.

Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:28 pm 
Post subject:

Just a week and a half to go now folks!
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:06 pm 
Post subject:

At the moment, unless there are travelling restrictions, or I have to self isolate the Auchinleck Talbot Programme Fair for next week goes ahead as planned.

The stallholders I have contacted are happy to travel - none of them live that far away - and hopefully everything passes off okay.
Auchinleckian
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:22 pm 
Post subject:

After the news today am afraid I've been left with no other option than to cancel Sunday's fair.
pafcprogs

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:02 pm 
Post subject:

Unfortunate...but necessary....you have my sympathy as these events a re a ton of work and the satisfaction is often in seeing them completed and the feedback as to the pleasure they brought the attendees...it sure as hell won't be for the financials....

I am delighted to find myself in a high risk group and having to explain to my twenty year olds that whilst they may not get a bad infection by going out and sticking it to corona virus...er they may bring it back in house...which might be an issue for their parents!

The one saving grace is that all these isolations/social distancing will boost traffic on the site Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: