Football Programmes Centre

2020 Dates for WEST LONDON and NORTH LONDON Programme Fairs
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2020 Dates for WEST LONDON and NORTH LONDON Programme Fairs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bazzad

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:30 pm 
Post subject: 2020 Dates for WEST LONDON and NORTH LONDON Programme Fairs

Hi all,

Please note the dates for our 2020 Fairs. These will be included in future editions of Programme Monthly and on the drop down list on this site.

West London Programme Fair
St. Stephens Church Hall, Emperor’s Gate, Kensington, London, SW7 4HJ
10.30 am to 2.30 pm
Admission £1 – Under 18s Free
On the following SUNDAY'S in 2020
February 02nd
April 05th
June 14th
August 02nd
October 04th
December 06th

North London Programme Fair
Tannington Terrace, Gillespie Road, London, N5 1LE
10.30 am to 2.30 pm
Admission £1 – Under 18s Free
Bank Holiday FRIDAY, May 8th and
Bank holiday Monday, August 31st.

Hope to see you some time in 2020 and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to send me an email or give me a call.
[email protected]
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:28 am 
Post subject:

I am pleased to confirm the next Fair I shall be standing at is the WEST LONDON PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR at ST STEPHENS CHURCH HALL, EMPEROR'S GATE, KENSINGTON, SW7 4HJ, (near Gloucester Road tube station), THIS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 2 (commencing 10.30am).

I think the joint organisers of the fairs at this venue, Barry Dixey and Mark Barnes, deserve great credit for the splendid way they have built up the West London Fairs. There's invariably a wide range of traders. Also the collectors present are a good mix of regulars and visitors. And almost always most traders and most collectors return to their homes afterwards relatively happy!!

Now in my seventh year as a dealer, I try to cover all aspects of second-hand programme collecting: Big Matches (Internationals, Finals and Semis); A decent range from virtually all League clubs in England and Scotland plus a few from Ireland (although with a slight bias for West Country clubs as I am based in Plymouth).

I shall also have a wide range of over 400 English and Scottish Non-League Clubs programmes with me, including v League Clubs in the FA Cup and in Friendlies, (again with a slight bias for West Country Clubs); plus a range of Testimonial Matches, Reserve and Youth team programmes and Teamsheets.

Because I travel widely throughout the country attending Fairs, often buying more programmes than I sell, I am constantly replenishing my stock, so collectors often find something on my stand that they are looking for!

If any collectors wish me to bring any specific items to this Fair, please contact me by email on or (preferably) before Friday January 31 (as I shall be driving up from Plymouth on the Saturday): [email protected]. Or phone 07543-845396.

WILL BE BUYING ON THE DAY: CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL OR PHONE
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: