Football Programmes Centre

Tottenham - Red star ticket
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Tottenham - Red star ticket

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ludjakneki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:28 am 
Post subject: Tottenham - Red star ticket

If somebody is interested in exchange tickets or programmes from Belgrade between Red star and Tottenham for ticket from London 22.10.2019. write me pm.
thfcbasil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:18 am 
Post subject: Tottenham tickets

Hi, It is almost impossible to get a proper ticket from the new stadium unless it is those issued to away fans. All the home tickets are either electronically put on your card and the others are e tickets you print at home. As officially there were no away fans I think you would be very lucky to pick up a ticket.
I hope this helps. There have been no tickets On offer on ebay.
Ludjakneki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:10 pm 
Post subject:

Hey,
Thanks for info. I know that almost every ticket on stadium was e-ticket but it costs nothing to try Confused Smile It was one for buy now and one auction ticket on ebay in past two weeks Smile Press or media accreditations are also welcome Very Happy
thfcbasil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:27 pm 
Post subject: Tottenham v Red Star ticket

Hi, I thought both of those were for the youth game rather than the first team game, but might be wrong.
rcsc8

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:59 pm 
Post subject:

Hello, last Week, I attended to West Ham-Newcastle with my e-ticket.
Before games, I asked to ticket office if it was possible to have a "real" ticket for my collection. The sympatic employee explain me that there is no problem to have it but after the games. I was sure she did not care about me…
After the match I was at the ticket office and there she asked me my e-ticket and encoded the ticket number and took out a "real" ticket. I could even ask for 2! It was of course free !!! Very good experience and maybe you can try to do the same next time, when you have an e-ticket.
Wave
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:51 pm 
Post subject:

On Thursday, England play Montenegro at Wembley

The FA decided that as a trial ahead of next years Euro 2020 Finals, they would try smartphone tickets, but to limit the trial, they only did it for fans who bought during the England Travel Club (ie priority) part of the ticket sale.

Needless to say, with it being Englands 1000th match, denying the most loyal of the England supporters from having a ticket stub caused something of a rumpus!

So they are going to post everyone with a smartphone ticket the 'paper' equivalent of their ticket after the game!
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:44 pm 
Post subject:

We're entering the end times as far as paper tickets are concerned.
Dorking

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:42 pm 
Post subject:

Yep, definitely. There have been Palace reserves games (sorry, 'Under 23's') where tickets are only £5 and the only option has been print at home e-tickets

Palace and Liverpool are trialling a new idea this season whereby 200 away fans won't get a ticket at all - their away ticket will be loaded onto their (home) season ticket card. My heart sinks.

Watching my local non league club, it's cash on the gate (no stub given) or print at home on a sheet of A4.

Crystal Palace season tickets are the same plastic credit card year after year, so no chance to extend a collection of many years.

On the programme front, handling cash is obviously an inconvenience at some clubs - at Spurs for example, the whole thing is cashless, even buying a programme.

The people coming up with these innovations are probably rewarded by their employers for cost-cutting, but it's a real shame.

I heartily salute people like M60 for stoically producing printed programmes when the clubs don't want to be bothered with the effort, but I do wonder how long the hardy band of traditionalists can maintain the output.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:42 am 
Post subject:

Given that you can now use your smart phone to board aircraft, and also use it to pay for things as if it were a contactless debit card, then it is inevitable (and fairly easy) for it to become your match ticket.

Adding tickets to an away fans season ticket cards/fobs is just another sign of progress I guess.

Perhaps it may still cling on for International matches, although Scotland's recent games in Kazakhstan and Russia both saw "print at home" style tickets being issued to the travelling support. Cyprus on Saturday is thankfully a proper ticket.
rcsc8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:18 am 
Post subject:

I was also in Kazakhstan in september for Kazakhstan-Belgium and all belgian fans received an e-ticket @ ticket office of stadium !!! But lot of Kazak fans had real tickets. I can asked to have some after games for my collection and to exchange but not a lot.
I also was in Iceland some months ago for Iceland-Belgium and there all fans (included local fans) was with an e-ticket. I just found press tickets to put in my collection.
Tynie Topics

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:32 am 
Post subject:

rcsc8 wrote:
I was also in Kazakhstan in september for Kazakhstan-Belgium and all belgian fans received an e-ticket @ ticket office of stadium !!! But lot of Kazak fans had real tickets. I can asked to have some after games for my collection and to exchange but not a lot.
I also was in Iceland some months ago for Iceland-Belgium and there all fans (included local fans) was with an e-ticket. I just found press tickets to put in my collection.

Yes, I managed to obtain two styles of proper tickets in Kazakhstan, but many home fans also only had etickets.
rcsc8

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:51 pm 
Post subject:

Hi, do you need Kazakhstan-Scotland ticket?
Regards
Ludjakneki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:26 am 
Post subject:

rcsc8 wrote:
Hello, last Week, I attended to West Ham-Newcastle with my e-ticket.
Before games, I asked to ticket office if it was possible to have a "real" ticket for my collection. The sympatic employee explain me that there is no problem to have it but after the games. I was sure she did not care about me…
After the match I was at the ticket office and there she asked me my e-ticket and encoded the ticket number and took out a "real" ticket. I could even ask for 2! It was of course free !!! Very good experience and maybe you can try to do the same next time, when you have an e-ticket.
Wave

Thanks for that, I will keep that in mind. Thumbs Up
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Ticket Collectors Section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: