Football Programmes Centre

M60 Programmes
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
M60 Programmes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:28 pm 
Post subject:

Hi weddo
Nice that you joined the forum on 1st October to specifically praise M60 programmes and clearly state you have received the Barnet V Chesterfield programme that myself and a number of other Chesterfield fans are still waiting for. Are you a friend or related to someone at M60 programmes?
Feel free to post a picture to show that it exists
Weddo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:34 pm 
Post subject:

Benno Spire wrote:
Hi weddo
Nice that you joined the forum on 1st October to specifically praise M60 programmes and clearly state you have received the Barnet V Chesterfield programme that myself and a number of other Chesterfield fans are still waiting for. Are you a friend or related to someone at M60 programmes?
Feel free to post a picture to show that it exists

Nope no idea who owns M60, I'm from Chorley in Lancashire, i only mentioned them two as you had mentioned the Barnet programmes and that seems to be topic of conversation, I also purchased Stockport County, Bournemouth, Man U, Man C, Liverpool and others,

You'll find i have also commented on the post abut the Blackpool fair in November

Paul
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:08 pm 
Post subject:

Excuse my questions but given the constant lies, poor customer service and broken promises
Why would M60 programme send you a programme promptly yet a number of Chesterfield collectors are still waiting now over 7 weeks?
Why if you are from Chorley would you randomly want a Barnet V Chesterfield programme and join the forum coincidentally to make specific comments about the programme?
Are you M60 programmes in disguise?
Weddo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:20 pm 
Post subject:

Benno Spire wrote:
Excuse my questions but given the constant lies, poor customer service and broken promises
Why would M60 programme send you a programme promptly yet a number of Chesterfield collectors are still waiting now over 7 weeks?
Why if you are from Chorley would you randomly want a Barnet V Chesterfield programme and join the forum coincidentally to make specific comments about the programme?
Are you M60 programmes in disguise?

I Joined this forum because i enjoy collecting programmes and ticket stubs and i'm interested in the upcoming fairs hence why i made a comment about the fair in Blackpool before i even commented on the thread,

I purchased a number of programmes 11 in fact like i said, If i want to purchase a Barnet v Chesterfield that's my choice you could say why did i order a Man C v Watford programme when i'm in Chorley, I've been buying programmes for years now from people like Les Trott and David Sanders and just though i'd join the forum now and see what else is out there.

Beginning to regret commenting on this now and getting the 3rd degree just for saying how i was treated, I notice you havn't given anyone else the same treated as me just because i'm new JESUS
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:11 pm 
Post subject:

Still no programme arrived despite promises. No responses to my emails or to any other Chesterfield fans chasing the programme ordered.
M60FP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:32 pm 
Post subject:

Ian,

2 copies posted neither you say received, payment refunded back to your original payment method, Contract of sales now cancelled as refund made

You say all these Chesterfield fans chasing me for copies what rubbish

I have sold 5 copies that's it

1 copy to Bradford
2 copies to Chesterfield (You + 1 other)
1 copy to Chorley
1 copy to Sheffield

and lost money on a 6th copy to replace one you say you never got.

Not even covered my costs of the printing of 15 copies

It's amazing you attitude in your emails is completely different to it is on here and on another post were you were praising me for fast service on this forum, You have a problem and a vendetta against me.

I'm not sending a third copy and have nothing further to say to yourself.

I have refunded you so you can go find some where else to purchase a copy, Everyone else has been happy with there copies and my service apart from you, Slag me off all you like, I have a young family to support and i no longer wish to waste my time with yourself

By the way you say no response to your emails, In fact you only sent one yesterday at 1:55pm and that's the only one i have refused to answer, I have them all saved if you would like a copy of them
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:27 pm 
Post subject:

You may have sold them but you haven’t posted them.
You need to read the sale of goods act as it’s fraudulent to take money for goods you don’t have.
You said you would send me proof of postage but that didn’t arrive, I asked for an image of the programme to show it existed but no evidence provided.
There is no vendetta from me just posting facts and making other people aware of how you conduct business and how you speak and respond to disgruntled customers quite rightly raising concern over very poor customer service.
M60FP

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:08 pm 
Post subject:

I have 9 copies in stock, how dare you accuse me of selling goods I don’t have, I posted you two copies I don’t need to prove anything to you, You’ve had a refund, the contract of sale is cancelled,

Carry on slandering me and I will see you in court, I work 14-16 hours a day bloody hard dispatching over 3000 programmes around the world every week and will not stand for you lies, You’ve only ever placed two orders with me, I have very happy customers who place multiple orders each week with me.

Carry on and my solicitor will be in touch.
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:33 am 
Post subject:

Nice, your company policy to deal with complaining customers is to accuse them of slander, block them from your website and threaten them with legal action!!

No problem, I look forward to hearing from them, in the mean time i will pass all the evidence I have to trading standards.
M60FP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:44 am 
Post subject:

I not going to lower myself to you level any further, I have nothing further to add other than I have already spoken to trading standards myself on Friday afternoon who confirmed I have done everything correctly and by issuing you a refund cancelled the contract of sale

But please be my guest make contact with them by all means Ian, in the mean time I will carry on suppling programmes to the many many happy customers I have who appreciate what I do for them

Thanks again and goodbye.

#KeepSmiling

Last edited by M60FP on Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:44 pm 
Post subject:

So Mr Fleming, I have seen an email sent from M60 programmes today dated 25th September 2019 sent to another Chesterfield supporter still waiting for the programme they have paid for, 4 days after you have claimed to say you have alledgely posted the programme twice, clearing stating the reason they have not received the programme is because you had still not had the programme in stock to send out and were waiting for them.
In which case how could you have possibly posted me something which you didn't have?

So which is the truth and which is the lie?

I will add these additional emails into the report I submit to trading standards.
As you say, Keep smiling!!
pastpirate
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:53 pm 
Post subject:

Please can this thread be brought to an end now. All I can say is that I bought a Barnet v Rovers programme last year from M60 and it arrived very quickly. I have no idea who is right here but this slanging match is not good for the forum. Please can you conduct it in private from now on. Thanks Admin.

www.bristolroversmemorabilia.weebly.com The definitive list of Bristol Rovers programmes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Wants List
grantham

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:00 pm 
Post subject:

Benno Spire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 pm 
Post subject:

Will do
Benno Spire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:59 pm 
Post subject:

I would just like to point out that a Barnet V Chesterfield programme arrived in the post today post dated 29/10/19

Thankyou to M60 programmes for sending me this.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Anything Goes Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: