Football Programmes Centre

Benfica V Chelsea 2005 Friendly
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Benfica V Chelsea 2005 Friendly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texas Rangers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:25 am 
Post subject: Benfica V Chelsea 2005 Friendly

This was in with a batch of programmes I bought. Anyone help me out with the origins of this one. Was there an official programme produced for this game ?

Grumpypants

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:29 pm 
Post subject:

Not sure if there was an official programme produced for this particular game, but it looks very similar to some of the European competitive games that have been played over the years. I can't recall where I have seen them on e-bay nor the seller, I do know that it is more than likely an Unofficial version for the game.
Texas Rangers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:57 pm 
Post subject:

Grumpypants wrote:
Not sure if there was an official programme produced for this particular game, but it looks very similar to some of the European competitive games that have been played over the years. I can't recall where I have seen them on e-bay nor the seller, I do know that it is more than likely an Unofficial version for the game.

Thanks for the feedback. It looks like something I could knock up myself in a day or two, just curious about the origin. I don’t collect unofficial issues myself ( other than the Ajax v Rangers unofficial Super Cup where I have both the official and unofficial copies) but is there any kind of market for these types of issues ?

Cheers.
RoddyN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:44 pm 
Post subject: Benfica v Chelsea 2005

It is an unofficial issue which has been produced for all Chelsea aways in Europe for the last 20 years.
Texas Rangers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:00 pm 
Post subject: Re: Benfica v Chelsea 2005

RoddyN wrote:
It is an unofficial issue which has been produced for all Chelsea aways in Europe for the last 20 years.

Thanks.
Eck

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:02 am 
Post subject: Re: Benfica v Chelsea 2005

RoddyN wrote:

Rangers collectors club members Mark McAdam and Ryan James have started producing programmes for Rangers away matches where no programme has been issued.
Proceeds to charity.

RoddyN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:41 am 
Post subject:

To answer your original question there was no official programme for this match.The pirate is produced in the West Country and is available for every Chelsea away European game.
Texas Rangers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:38 am 
Post subject:

RoddyN wrote:
To answer your original question there was no official programme for this match.The pirate is produced in the West Country and is available for every Chelsea away European game.

Thanks again for the info.
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Queries About Football Programmes All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: