Football Programmes Centre

5th Annual AFC WIMBLEDON FAIR: October 27
AlbumAlbum   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   My Wants ListMy Wants List   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
5th Annual AFC WIMBLEDON FAIR: October 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Westwardprogs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:11 pm 
Post subject: 5th Annual AFC WIMBLEDON FAIR: October 27

I am pleased to advise that the 5th ANNUAL AFC WIMBLEDON PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR is taking place at the Cherry Tree Records Stadium, Jack Goodchild Way, 422a Kingston Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 3PB, on SUNDAY OCTOBER 27 (10.30am-1.30pm).
This is the largest and most popular Fair each year in South London.
It will also be last one at this venue prior to AFC Wimbledon's relocation to Plough Lane.
It is a spacious venue, so additional traders can be accommodated. For more details, email [email protected]
rubbafish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:35 pm 
Post subject: Re: 5th Annual AFC WIMBLEDON FAIR: October 27

Westwardprogs wrote:
I am pleased to advise that the 5th ANNUAL AFC WIMBLEDON PROGRAMME & MEMORABILIA FAIR is taking place at the Cherry Tree Records Stadium, Jack Goodchild Way, 422a Kingston Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 3PB, on SUNDAY OCTOBER 27 (10.30am-1.30pm).
This is the largest and most popular Fair each year in South London.
It will also be last one at this venue prior to AFC Wimbledon's relocation to Plough Lane.
It is a spacious venue, so additional traders can be accommodated. For more details, email [email protected]

Will certainly get down to say hi Smile
| More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Football Programme Forum Index -> Upcoming Football Programme Fairs. In honour of Gordon Bennett. RIP All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: